Bored in Us East

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
ooo and lets not forget aa, scroll, farcasting, flash haxing, using lifetap/amp charges.

zz another person trying to start somethin for no reason zz

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
luis19 said:
ooo and lets not forget aa, scroll, farcasting, flash haxing, using lifetap/amp charges.

zz another person trying to start somethin for no reason zz
my point is whether the barb uses a bow or a sword he's still bvbing but if he runs to town before he dies and heals then he's not.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
and my point is most barbs wont give another barb the chance to kill em with a bow, they will usually run to town.

Gfighter88

Diabloii.Net Member
heh welcome back to challenge!

current status:

Dys0r--------pwned me

Rin---------- Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
only accounts i have been able to attempt sofar
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The duels i had with Dys0r resulted in
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
((((((----My lvl 87 barb VS. His lvl 94 zerker barb----))))))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
100% favor in Dys0r
2 out of 10 duels were close in my favor but he won
the rest i got spanked =)
Duels with Rin.....
no duels yet lol

anyother accounts people want to volunteer? :lol:

by the way dys0r what would you rate the barb i used?

dys0r

Diabloii.Net Member
Gfighter: Your barb's not bad. You have some good items (I love the glitched arreats), but you use ik gloves + ik boots, which is a no no in any melee duel. Just use dracs and goreriders like I told you, and you'll fare out much better. Also, if you're going to use angelics or ravens, go for the whole thing. Don't mix ravens + angelics. It's not worth it.

- Ter

Xircon

Diabloii.Net Member
dys0r said:
Gfighter: Your barb's not bad. You have some good items (I love the glitched arreats), but you use ik gloves + ik boots, which is a no no in any melee duel. Just use dracs and goreriders like I told you, and you'll fare out much better. Also, if you're going to use angelics or ravens, go for the whole thing. Don't mix ravens + angelics. It's not worth it.

- Ter
Glitched arreats? I don't know, but what ever happened to legit gear? You can kill me all you want but as long as you are using "cheats" in my eyes you never won. Call me old fashion if you would like but that is ok.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
glitched armor doesnt make that much difference really.

a while ago all the "good" ww barbs were using garreats and gvalor, then they got ownt by a couple of duress barbs :)
now they all use duress :p