"Borderland Paintball"

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
"Borderland Paintball"

The thread title might spark some memories for california paintball players.

anyone remember this old california based paintball company?

Was one of the best spots in all of california to play paintball until the epa shut em down for "Divots in the ground from where life could grow" :(

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone in california play paintball and heard of borderland or Camp pendelton paintball?

gismo

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel cheated. From the title I thought this was going to be a video of some jerks shooting paintball guns at illegal mexicans.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Some one from California who's a paintball junkie has to have heard of the place.

masterazn

Banned
Never heard of it. I play at Field of Fire and SC Village. There is a new Warped Sports Park that I am aching to go to.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
I am totally on the wrong side of the continent, sorry. Havn't even heard of it in conversation, either. Do they have any big scenarios?

masterazn

Banned
Not as far as I know. CA is more about speedball (invented here at SC Village). There are big hardcore scenarios for airsoft though. I went to a few, they are pretty insane.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, then I really wouldn't have heard of it.
I guess the speedball vs scenario is why we disagree so much in the other thread.

Sorry to derail thread, Kiba. Awroooooo!

masterazn

Banned
Yeah, again, dont get me wrong. Nothing personal. Gear choices are moot points to debate over anyway. I used to be a scenario player only but now I play a lot of speedball too. They're different. I play scenario for the suspense but I play speedball for the mad adrenaline rush. It's different and I play a good combination of both.

But again, I think a marker that does well in Speedball will do well in woodsball while the inverse is not true unless you have a mad upgraded woodsball marker.