Boots and equip for the LF Zon questions.

rev129

Diabloii.Net Member
Boots and equip for the LF Zon questions.

I'm recently back from a 1 year break from diablo and I'm building another LF Zon and I got a few questions for you guys.

1. Boots: I've been reading the boards here for a while and I'm starting to see that most LF Zons are now using Trek boots. In the past I've used mainly WarTravs or Gore. Can someone explain to me why they prefer Treks over either of the 2 I use?

2. Shield: In the past I've used Spirit or SS. I'm leaning toward Spirit right now but I see a few of you like using Phoenix. I see the advantages of the "Redemption" aura from the shield but I was gonna cover that using "Insight" weapon on my Merc. Which is the better way to go?

Thanks ahead of time for your ideas on my questions.

PS, This is a HC build and i will mainly do Cow and Baal runs.

aman

Assassin Moderator
1) Could be the 20 fhr/str vita boost/poisen resi all 3 of these boots are good and worth using just depends on the user and there prefrence.

2) Spirirt or Storm i would say

rev129

Diabloii.Net Member
1) Could be the 20 fhr/str vita boost/poisen resi all 3 of these boots are good and worth using just depends on the user and there prefrence.

2) Spirirt or Storm i would say

Noone else has an idea to share?

SawwaMaru

Diabloii.Net Member
i assume people use traks for the great stats can be up to 17 on str and dex i think and if your hc i would DEFINITLY go for SS youll need the block

cuz sooner or later u will get caught up in a cow group and if no max block and no dr u = dead

and on the boots i would just use gores.. awsome mods

MysticDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Sandstorm Trek Scarabshell Boots:

10-15 Strength
10-15 Vitality

Marrowwalk Boneweave Boots:

10-20 Strength
17 Dexterity

People use Phoenix so they don't have to drink mana potions.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
!. Phoenix interrupts your attack, not good in cow level. Only use on switch.

2. Show some love to cow kings boots (30frw, 20dex, 25 mf)

3. Merc slows you down in cow level. A big help outside it but you don't need it in cow level. Mana potions are easy enough to drink.

tinncann25

Diabloii.Net Member
If your on ladder, your best choice would prolly be shadowdancers

Defense: 122-144 (varies)(Base Defense 62-71)
Required Level: 71
Required Strength: 167
Durability: 24
Assassin Kick Damage: 83-149
+70-100% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+1-2 To Shadow Disciplines (Assassin Only) (varies)
+30% Faster Run/Walk
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+15-25 To Dexterity (varies)
Requirements -20%
(Ladder Only)
(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)

It is pretty amazing =P

IF you pvm use phoenix, it is awesome. When you do chaos you dont have to worry about the iron madien aura killing your mercenary that gives you mana. Also frees up ur merc for infinity.

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, since Rev129 has been away from the game for a year and is playing HC I'm going to advocate going the cheap/defensive route. Good resist rares or Waterwalks for boots and good old 'Rhyme' for a shield. These are endgame gear for a skilled player. (not me) :laugh: