Booooorrrreeeed

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Booooorrrreeeed

I'm pretty damn bored... what can I do alone by myself on a Friday night for enjoyment? And count in Saturday night, too.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:
I'm pretty damn bored... what can I do alone by myself on a Friday night for enjoyment? And count in Saturday night, too.
get drunk and THEN POST THE FORUMSS!!!

OH AND WATCH THE WEATHERS STATION TOO IT KICKS ***!!!

th5418

Banned
Make sock puppets
Left hand : hello mr. right
right hand : hi mr. left
:xrollseye :xrollseye

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
lol the ultimate question, what to do on the weekends. Getting drunk and watching the weather radars on tv is always a great diversion, brings back such good memories. You could wrap yourself in a sheet, and run down the center of the closest, largest road, and report on how long it takes for you to get arrested. Or if there is any road construction nearby, go arrange the barrels into a pattern, again seeing how long it is before you become aquianted with local law enforcement....Or you can get drunk and watch a war movie, and think about how it must feel to be a bullet...that one will make something happen, if you think hard enough lol

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
Alex_Str said:
*cough* some friends? *cough*
From reading another thread I take it that you don't like it here very much with this quote of yours, you imply that maybe we need don't have any friends which is why we are all here at this forum.

Did it ever occur to you that you could use some friends too? Hypocrisy at its best.

As for myself, my nights usually end at 1 to 2am since by then, everyone is either too drunk or too tired to do anything so I chill at home.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
SOS my internet isn't working, I don't know how long I'll last

without the internet I feared I would skip straight to the sleep part, lets hope it keeps working... I'm nothing without it

Anakha1

Banned
It's 6am and the beginning of my weekend... why am I up, you ask? Because I fell asleep at 1pm on my couch yesterday and slept till now. I've had a rough week.

I'm such an exciting dynamo. :xrollseye

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
I ended up going to sleep after looking for the bass lines. My god, that was one of the most horrible 20 mins of my life, to be honest.

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
Might I suggest reading?
I'm rather fond of A People's History of the United States: 1492-Present by Howard Zinn.

Smelly said:
I ended up going to sleep after looking for the bass lines. My god, that was one of the most horrible 20 mins of my life, to be honest.
You acually looked for it?! Wow I didn't think you would, thats for trying man.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah you asked me to so I did, haha. It wasn't bad... until I didn't find anything. For me, when I look for something, I usually find it. And I get super pissed when I don't. I ended up not finding anything... how about you? Get your bass lines?