Boo

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Boo

I showed up late and replaced someone. Then I was trying to leech in A3. Then a flayer shaman killed me in the low 20s and I went to sleep.

True story.

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member

Don't know if i actually played with banana, heard the incident on flist or what, although I do remember meet everyone in the channel and seeing like 6-7 banana names. Ah the good ol' days of mindless spamming.

Mcsaladshaker

Diabloii.Net Member

Ah indeed, I remember when me and xey did bug baals nonstop and extremely efficiently, 1000+ runs and we never found a single fathom or death's web. Go figure.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Hey there. Been doin well. No D2 in ages for me, but I still check these forums somewhat regularly.

Just workin this summer, gettin ready for senior year at university next fall. Also, scratching the days off my calander... the girlfriend gets back from 4 months in Africa this month!! :alright:

How have you been?

And hi Wing :)

-Matt

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member

Pretty good, about to start a Summer Internship tomorrow. Preparing for my Junior year at Univ. of Texas. Other than just relaxing, I haven't played D2 in ages as well. Been toying with Conan though, I like. Will definitely give Warhammer a try. That's good your GF is getting back from Africa, hope you too have fun!

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member

Heya Matt n Dahkar

Not much happening on this end... just taking care of myself n the family. :fire:

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member

Hai there.

Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the original Bananas. I showed up a few weeks after the reset.

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member

Heya Matt n Dahkar

Not much happening on this end... just taking care of myself n the family. :fire:
Don't discredit yourself! That's a tough job! I am sure your a lot busier than you lead us to believe :) Otherwise you would be playing Conan with me.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks for clearing that up trebbycakes, i thought you were so kept coming up with 9 people.