Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bonesnap

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Madmartagan2002, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Madmartagan2002

Madmartagan2002 IncGamers Member

Bonesnap

Just a reminder to those who haven't noticed- Bonesnap is now one of the highest damage items in the game. A perfect Bonesnape has +300% damage and can be upgraded to the elite version. Plus you still get 40% crushing blow, and +30% to cold and fire resist. It's probably the best weapon in the game for a Fury Druid. So please don't throw them away.

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

You find them all the time when doing meph runs. I have one or two on my mules and throw away the rest. Getting the pul rune for upgrading is surely more difficult than getting Bonesnap.

If you wish, I will keep the next one and give it to you for free (Ladder Europe).

3. Anksun

Anksun IncGamers Member

I have an eth one.

4. Aron Figaro

Aron Figaro IncGamers Member

Eth ones are actually a huge pain, because of how expensive they are to upgrade. The're nice for lowlevel duelers though. Personally I prefer Steeldriver - why? IAS, man.

5. Anksun

Anksun IncGamers Member

To be honest, I also like Steeldriver more. The ias is huge for low-mid levels caracthers. Very useful to kill fast in the beginning.

6. Anksun

Anksun IncGamers Member

anyways, eth bonesnap for me is also more of a lower-helpful stuff to level (well 1 time...:) ) Because if upgrade, the damage would be what? Just over 600? My eth bonesnap is about 230-235 max damage. So it would not worth it. An eth ariocs for example is just under 600 damage with a 50% deadly strike or an eth reapers tolls is close to 700 damage with others nice mods.

I guess it can be worth it for someone who have so much runes he doesnt have enought time in a week to prevent all mules from expired :p
    Of course, ..... it's not my case :D

7. Necronus

Necronus IncGamers Member

I have upgraded my bonesnap to elite version and it gives me 300-400 damage. My fury druid is now have 4K damage and equipped with items with crushing blows. Although, I have socketed it but I still don't know what to put on it. Any suggestion?

8. Zenkat

Zenkat IncGamers Member

In my opinion its probably one of the worst weapons for a fury druid. Sure its got some damage and crushing blow, but fury is all about speed, and that can only be had on the weapon itself. A shael upgraded bonesnap is still ridiculously slow compared to say a shael ik maul, or shael bonehew, or extra 30ias tombreaver. You may hit pretty hard, but those others hit hard AND fast.

9. KaesarSosei

KaesarSosei IncGamers Member

I will be giving away 2 Bonesnaps tonight on Europe Ladder (around 9pm GMT). Message me if you want one.

10. Nobbler

Nobbler IncGamers Member

Sorry guys but in my opnion the Ribcracker will kick Bonesnaps *** anytime. Huge damage, fast as hell and 50% chance of crushing blow... :)

11. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Upgrading bonesnap to elite isn't worth the runes. I upgraded a 299ed Bonesnap to ogremaul only to give it away.