Bonesnap

Madmartagan2002

Diabloii.Net Member
Bonesnap

Just a reminder to those who haven't noticed- Bonesnap is now one of the highest damage items in the game. A perfect Bonesnape has +300% damage and can be upgraded to the elite version. Plus you still get 40% crushing blow, and +30% to cold and fire resist. It's probably the best weapon in the game for a Fury Druid. So please don't throw them away.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
You find them all the time when doing meph runs. I have one or two on my mules and throw away the rest. Getting the pul rune for upgrading is surely more difficult than getting Bonesnap.

If you wish, I will keep the next one and give it to you for free (Ladder Europe).

Aron Figaro

Diabloii.Net Member
Eth ones are actually a huge pain, because of how expensive they are to upgrade. The're nice for lowlevel duelers though. Personally I prefer Steeldriver - why? IAS, man.

Anksun

Diabloii.Net Member
To be honest, I also like Steeldriver more. The ias is huge for low-mid levels caracthers. Very useful to kill fast in the beginning.

Anksun

Diabloii.Net Member
anyways, eth bonesnap for me is also more of a lower-helpful stuff to level (well 1 time...:) ) Because if upgrade, the damage would be what? Just over 600? My eth bonesnap is about 230-235 max damage. So it would not worth it. An eth ariocs for example is just under 600 damage with a 50% deadly strike or an eth reapers tolls is close to 700 damage with others nice mods.

I guess it can be worth it for someone who have so much runes he doesnt have enought time in a week to prevent all mules from expired :p
Of course, ..... it's not my case :D

Necronus

Diabloii.Net Member
Madmartagan2002 said:
...A perfect Bonesnape has +300% damage and can be upgraded to the elite version. Plus you still get 40% crushing blow, and +30% to cold and fire resist. .
I have upgraded my bonesnap to elite version and it gives me 300-400 damage. My fury druid is now have 4K damage and equipped with items with crushing blows. Although, I have socketed it but I still don't know what to put on it. Any suggestion?

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
In my opinion its probably one of the worst weapons for a fury druid. Sure its got some damage and crushing blow, but fury is all about speed, and that can only be had on the weapon itself. A shael upgraded bonesnap is still ridiculously slow compared to say a shael ik maul, or shael bonehew, or extra 30ias tombreaver. You may hit pretty hard, but those others hit hard AND fast.

Nobbler

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry guys but in my opnion the Ribcracker will kick Bonesnaps *** anytime. Huge damage, fast as hell and 50% chance of crushing blow... :)

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
Upgrading bonesnap to elite isn't worth the runes. I upgraded a 299ed Bonesnap to ogremaul only to give it away.