Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

bonemancer pvm

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Frozenmage, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Frozenmage

Frozenmage IncGamers Member

bonemancer pvm

I'm building a bonemancer but it is for PvM...can you help me? should i use the build in this site? or should i invest more in summons and curses?

2. Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey IncGamers Member

Aye, stick to sc's PvP guide for skills and most gear, except I recommend you let Marrowwalks handle Bone Prison (0 points in this skill) and only get the Decrepify curse instead of going all the way to Lower Resist. Dim Vision works wonders in PvM too.

For equipment, an Enigma armor will probably do you better and, of course, the Marrowwalk is highest boot priority.

For stats, instead of pumping Dexterity for max block, ignore it and spend it all in Vitality instead. If you're untwinked putting points in Energy 'till 50 or 75, wouldnt hurt.

3. Frozenmage

thanks..i prefer not to use bugs..

and yes i need to put a couple of points in energy. one more question: what abou summons? is it worth it in this build? they will only be decoys in hell...so i dont know if theyre worth the points (and i need to spend 102 in the poison tree so i dont have much points for other trees)

4. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Skellies and Mages need a decent amount of points to be viable. A Clay can be easily maintained as it needs just one hardpoint and a few +skills. Revives will also work nicely with a mere one point.

5. Frozenmage

i like soulesschild build...but since i never reached hell with a necro i dont know if it will be good... i think clay golem is enough...and decrefy is pretty good too...

If i make soulesschild build, will it be able to solo hell?

6. Mad Mantis

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

You should do fine.

7. Frozenmage

nice...necro is really my fav character..i've been playing for only a week on bnet (i have now 3 lvl 75 chars: frenzy barb, frost zealot and meteorb sorc)..whith them i got a couple of good items for necro...a wand with +1 skills and 50 fcr..some amulets, trangs gloves...it'll take some time to gather best items...

8. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

suicide branch is good for all casters though I'd say 65 res > 1+ skill

9. Frozenmage

ok but that's what i have...i got a socketed wand (1 bone spirit, 2 bone spear) now i have to find the runes for White... :confused:

10. moscalan

moscalan IncGamers Member

hey mad mantis whats ur aim acount name? cause i do aim and it would be nice if I had some 1 to talk about gameing!!! :D

11. Mad Mantis

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

My AIM account is Otomantis. Don't expect me to be on regularly. Right now things are rather hectic over here. I need to get into the rhythm.