Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bonemancer Early Items

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by OneFromBeyond, Jul 25, 2016.

1. OneFromBeyond

OneFromBeyond IncGamers Member

Hi,

I have just recently got back to D2 and started playing a bone Spear Necro (after hardly playing a Necro in my life). My question is what level can I shop a +3 Bonespear wand for the White RW and can I shop a +3 Bonespear head to make the Rhyme or Splendor RW. finally, can I even make a RW in a Necro head?

Thanks in advance

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

There are three things to consider:

1. From ilvl 25 on, all shopped items are magical.
    2. Bone spear is on the 4th staffmod tier. That means you need an ilvl of at least 19.
    3. You need a wand which can have two sockets.

That results into shopping at charlevel 14-20 anywhere from act 2 normal on or nothing but act 2 normal with a higher-level one, looking for bone wands. I suggest either act 2 normal Drognan with the town gate next to him, using any character of at least level 14, or act 1 nightmare or hell with a cow portal next to Akara, using a L14-20 character.

A staffmod has a 10% chance to be from the 4th tier in this case and there's more than bonespear to occur, so this might take a while. In case you want further staffmods, only tier 1-4 ones are possible.

3. OneFromBeyond

OneFromBeyond IncGamers Member

Thanks for the advice. I will try Drognan (with little success) otherwise running normal Diablo and Normal Cows seems to be my best bet.