Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bone/Summon hybrid!

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Cabellas321, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Cabellas321

Cabellas321 IncGamers Member

Bone/Summon hybrid!

I've been out of the game for about 2 years now...untill 1.10 came back. I've been doing my research and mfing with my hammerdin pally to get some elite gear....being trading for my nec gear.

I plan on using the bone/summon hybrid build

Skills:
    20- sm
    20- rs
    1-clay golem-revive-golem m-skell mage-amp-weaken-decrip
    (47)

20-bone spirit (i like better than spear)
    20-bone wall
    ce-3
    (43)

thats 90+ the skills i need to put one into so its gonna be around lvl 80 for all my skills to be mostly done

I am going to use an act2 holy freeze merc to slow enemies down along with decrip...other mercs?

i plan to use elit gear mostly....white wand..shako...and most importantly marrowalk for the extra damage that is needed....

I've got two real questions....

1.What can be improved for me to survive in hell and mabye do some mf runs for bosses (decrip+golemn+ holy freeeze merc) or the pits (ce)

2. Would a poison/summoner hybrid work better with lower resist and the poison uber gear??

Advice would be great asap as i am currently lvling him now

ty

2. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

1. I would suggest using a might merc over holy freeze. It's not that holy freeze will turn possible summon corpses into shattered ice, but might just helps out a lot with your skeletal warrior killing power. Might aura also has a longer range from my experience. Clay golem + decrep will definitely be enough to help your skellies take on a boss. Experiment with amp damage too. I would suggest using amp if you find that your skeletons don't really die to bosses. Personally I always use amp damage in every occasion, and my skellies are high enough level so that they don't die to act bosses. Corpse explosion will become one of your best killers. CE paired with amp damage, my summoner can clear groups of monsters very fast.

2. Poison nova isn't as effective in terms of killing speed as CE. Nova will also require a lot of synergizing if it want it to me visibly effective. The cheapest and fastest way to go would still be CE. Adding points to it to increase blast radius is a must if you can spare it later on. Amp dmg, CE, and you'll be clearing crowds very easily.

3. uncreativereally

uncreativereally IncGamers Member

Dim vison is alway nice to have. You can stop the range attacks from hitting you as you and your army take out the melees.

Poison get higher dmg the bone with less points so that may be a way to go. But there are more poison immunes than magic.

10 in CE with plus to skills in the min. If you go any lower bad things happen.

I also would say might over holy freeze because skeletons are strong sobs and they dont really need the enemy slowed to survive. Also the only people immune to magic revive skillies so you need a high dmg army to break through the bad guys and get to the revivers

4. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Or Terror.

5. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Might is the only way to go with Skellies

6. Cabellas321

Cabellas321 IncGamers Member

I meant to say might dunno why i said holy freeze...

alright when i get all skills to where they need to be...i'll begin to dump into ce

so they bone damage will be descent to speed up the killing????

7. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

FYI your bone dmg will suck in hell. imagine a tissue rolled up and thrown at a tank? much dmg? that's your bone spear in hell.

max ce instead. and use your bone prison / wall as a defensive skill instead of just as a synergy.

g