Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bone Necro, should I put points in prison?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by SnowDrake, Mar 5, 2004.

1. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

Bone Necro, should I put points in prison?

Or bone wall? See my thought was maxing bone wall instead of bone prison and to use marrowalks... but then I realized I'm new to HC and I probably don't have a chance in hell of getting marrowalks.

So this is actually more of a question about whether or not it is conceivably possible I might be able to get a pair of marrowalks on HC? (Remembering I have nothing to trade as of now)... are they worth alot? Might I be able to trade SC items for a HC marrowalks? etc....

2. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

They're really not worth all that much surprisingly, but don't count on being able to trade SC for HC (I don't understand how that ever works). If you've already put a point in Prison just max it, otherwise hold out on some Marrows, they really make the build (not that it doesn't work without them...).

3. Ehtirno

Ehtirno IncGamers Member

Easy enough, just go to 79 without, and max out everything else, then, if you still dont have the boots, just fill the rest in prison.

4. Stormrider86

Stormrider86 IncGamers Member

I'm in the process of making a summoner/P&B hybrid necro so I was looking for marrowwalks aslo. I ended up finding a nice person who traded a pair to me for a measily titans. I was pretty happy since they were +2 summon mastery also :yep: Pits here I come!
    -Stormrider86

5. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

The problem is that that would be my synergy for bone armor... and I have a very weak bone armor without putting points in either bone wall or prison, and I won't have enough skill points for both (20 bs, 20 bs, 20 teeth, 20 either prison or wall, since I'm getting about 5 dim vision and 1 decrep)

So what order do you guys suggest I max bonespear/bonespirit/teeth/bone prison (or wall) in?

6. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

IMO I would max the Wall before Teeth or Spear/Spirit (whichever is not the one you like the most) Reason is you get the damage boost and the armor boost from Wall where as with Teeth and Wpirit or Wpear it is only damage improvements not Absorb.

the tufest thing about a Boney Necro is getting to a mid lvl status as your attack is so mana intensive, you have basically no regen and no minons and whatever merc you have wont be a lot of good either so basically you need a party to get thru and a ton of pots or a lot of leeching!

I havent made one as I personally look at it as a total leech until 45+ geting good gear and skills......screams boring to me!