Bone Nec vs. Windy

soul killer

Banned
Bone Nec vs. Windy

I just dont know how to do it, i cannot beat decent windys.
Ive tryed everything, they just tele on top with their little wolfs and spam tornado.
Any experienced bone necs have any strats. vs. windys?

Any hlp would be apprieciated.

jsyou

Banned
keep teleing and spam some teeth if you got the chance until his summons are gone then go offensive try to spear him to death, if he teles on top of you your dead anyway unless you got 152 fhr and tons of life and dr

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Teeth is surprisingly effective against Windies.

Expect when windy will tele on you, and start running away. Run Spear run Spear. Run in a zig zag line so Windy can't intercept your path.

morotsjos

Banned
jsyou said:
keep teleing and spam some teeth if you got the chance until his summons are gone then go offensive try to spear him to death, if he teles on top of you your dead anyway unless you got 152 fhr and tons of life and dr
teleporting doesn't work vs anyone half-decent. you need to run and you need frw.

morotsjos

Banned
jsyou said:
running is usless when they put on a doom
nope. you dont get frozen instantly, 9 times out of 10 you have enough time to run and spearlock. teleporting on the other hand is useless no matter what.

theredpredator

Diabloii.Net Member
Run. spam some sprits and immediatly teeth. Teeth will take his pets, spirits will take the dudu out.

Or use spear that penetrates.

Valvolux

Diabloii.Net Member
Apophis said:
the boner is very strong
Indeed :grin:

Anyways, as pointed out by a few other ppl, mass faster run/walk is the way to go. 100+ makes you dam hard for a windy to tele+spam nandos at you, and teeth those puppies and oak when you get the chance.

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
soul killer said:
I just dont know how to do it, i cannot beat decent windys.
Ive tryed everything, they just tele on top with their little wolfs and spam tornado.
Any experienced bone necs have any strats. vs. windys?

Any hlp would be apprieciated.
teeth his wolves then walk and nl spear. There are a few other tricks but non of them work consisntently on a good windy.But if you wanna hear them i'll post them. However,the best windies will beat any nec without much trouble. Espeically if you play on west, wiz glove using pure vita clan druids kill necs pretty easily. But if you are only talking about pub ones then u can just chase them down and kill them if you can nl decently.

Jerion

Diabloii.Net Member
teeth, walk down, spear up

also teleporting into your own missiles are good if he has no/little wolves

RedWingz

Banned
FIRST THING NEVER NEVER NVER NEVER TELE.. if u tele a random noob *** name locking druid will **** you up. U need to run and theeth to kill minions and spear him to death .. and throw a few ibs to make sure he doesent stay on your tail. and thats how u fken rape a fken druid

Ce Olba

Banned
fken rape a fken druid
Now, I think that raping involves sexual contact and/or physical or mental violence. How's that possible in a game?

As for the topic. I've dueled versus a godly windy and a godly necro, like windy vs nec and vice versa. And I mean godly. In Open I mean. Perfect items on all characters. Now, I could do it both ways.

For the Windy to beat up the necro, the Windy absolutely NEEDS to teleport on top of the necro. Which again is a weakness, as knowing this, the bonemancer can lure the windy to an IBS field. However again, a good Windy will never brainlessly follow a bonemancer.

As for the bonemancer, he needs to take care of the summons right away. He can play defensive via walking or offensive via spearlocking. The bonemancer should never go offensive if there are summons. First summons, then the kill. The best way to do this would be to get the Windy in the middle of a few spirits, then break his minions, shoot a few teeths.

Windy would do ~560 damage per hit, whereas the boner can do 900-1000 per hit. So the windy dies in 7-8 hits even WITH oak and the Bonemancer takes ~5-7 hits to kill. Now, the windy needs to teleport on top for these hits, whereas the Bonemancer needs to simply avoid the Windy. However, I have to say that the edge is for the Windy. Or at least that's the conclusion I got from the duels I had.