bone mancers can solo hell baal

bone mancers can solo hell baal

bone mancers can easily solo hell baal my friend and i have soloed hell baal with him at least 40 times and he found eth zerker in one of the runs. hint: it's not just amp and ce the ice skellies. look at your bone skill tree and see what else can help you.

the_alphabetman

Diabloii.Net Member
I amp and CE the skellies, then I wait for my Act II merc to engage one of the mummies. Once there, I spam bone prison everywhere and wait for that mummy to die. Then its amp and CE again.

the_alphabetman said:
I amp and CE the skellies, then I wait for my Act II merc to engage one of the mummies. Once there, I spam bone prison everywhere and wait for that mummy to die. Then its amp and CE again.
jeez why not just use bone prison and walls to get them stuck together. then just by exploding the skellies you'll be able to kill the mummies and ce them 1 by 1. my friend and i have done it so many times so don't tell me i'm wrong. and i dind't have a lot of + skill. the merc was just for killing a mummy if occasionally i messed up.

the_alphabetman

Diabloii.Net Member
Royal_Paladin14 said:
jeez why not just use bone prison and walls to get them stuck together. then just by exploding the skellies you'll be able to kill the mummies and ce them 1 by 1. my friend and i have done it so many times so don't tell me i'm wrong. and i dind't have a lot of + skill. the merc was just for killing a mummy if occasionally i messed up.
I never was able to kill any mummies just CEing the skellies. At most, they'd be down to 1/3 life. And yes, I did amp the mummies before exploding.

Oh and good luck killing greater mummies with bone spear Vajar.