Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bone armour worth havin ??

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by SouLJaH, Sep 27, 2006.

1. SouLJaH

SouLJaH IncGamers Member

Bone armour worth havin ??

I aint too sure if bone armour is good,pvp wise im thinkin of puttin 20 points into it instead of 20 points into teeth coz i heard teeth are useless in pvp at higher lvl...

Wot do you guys think bout it,,so far i got 12 points in my bone armour...I jus wana know if it will help me in pvp when ima higher lvl....

2. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Actually if you want pvp boner, you must max teeth as synergy for bone spirit/bone spear. And what about bone armor i would leave it as long as you have already put some pt's into it, so dont waste more on it because in most cases bone armor wont help you much.

3. SouLJaH

SouLJaH IncGamers Member

Would i still be able to max teeth even wit hav 12 points in bone armour already?

4. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Yes you will. Though, if you are not a high lvl already i advise you to start a new nec without spending pt's into bone armor, but put them into decrepify ( 1 pt ) and revive with skeletons ( 1 pt each ). But keep in mind that putting 1 pt into them means that they will work fine if you have some gear with +x skills, so that you can boost your lvl 1 decrepify or revive to lvl 12 for example or even higher.

Anyway 12 pt's into bone armor isnt critical, i've just suggested the better way. Good luck.

5. SouLJaH

SouLJaH IncGamers Member

Thx for the help,im lvl 15 im goin to put the rest of my points into teeth.Unless i really need to make a new necro..

6. soul killer

soul killer Banned

Well you really should, 12 into bone armor is a huge waste.
    DONT MAX BONE ARMOR,MAX ITS SYNERGIES.

Rofl who told you teeth is usless?

7. munchkins

munchkins IncGamers Member

max teeth, wall, prison, spear, and spirit... points in wall and prison add more damage absorb then hard points in armor.. extra points can go here, but there wont be many of them
    if your only level 15 i suggest restart

8. veganNecro

veganNecro IncGamers Member

I think probably don't mess with bone armor too much, unless you've got points to spare after you've maxed your main abilities/synergies, and then some extra bone armor certainly can't hurt (esp if you're playing HC).

9. bogie

bogie IncGamers Member

Where are those extra skills coming from? Most people dont spend the time to lvl to 99 (110 skill points) and it will take 102 points to max your synergies and a further 6 skill points to get the custom clay golem + mastery and curses up to decriptify. Thats 108 points spent at lvl 97. Thats quite a few hours of time each day spent lvling..... forget about bone armor, as its synergies also act as synergies to spear etc and add MORE bone armor absorb than a hard point into armor will. Remake and leave armor at lvl 1

10. hellzfire

hellzfire IncGamers Member

yupp.... like everyone else, i agree that you restart because you only need one into bone armor and the synergies will do the rest... and teeth is useful if you're pvp or lvling a frd in normal cows. it stuns like heck and is useful agianst those sorcs where you can't get a good lock or aim on... around 1k dmg with good stuff but its mainly for stun than lock with spear/spirit