bombing in spain

Freemason

Banned
It's been on the radio that Islamic literature was found in a nearby vehicle but the Spanish gov't is saying it was the Basque separatists. I'm not convinced. The seperatists have been losing their fight and Al-Qaeda loves multiple attacks. As well as Al-Qaeda has lately been talking about hitting trains.

I'm wondering how long it'll be before France gets hit hard.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Al-Qaeda has issued a letter saying they were responsible.

Why would they start attacking other countries? They had a good thing going when it was just against the US. They really risk uniting their enemies, and if the world got behind the US in getting rid of Al-Qaeda, they're in for a world of hurt.

Kitten~The~Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Why would they start attacking other countries? They had a good thing going when it was just against the US.
Because Spain allied with the US against them last year. The article actually mentions that - it's the reason Al Queda was suspected.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Freemason said:
It's been on the radio that Islamic literature was found in a nearby vehicle
JFC
:lol:

That´s an open and shut case then. Muslims were in the country, we found our guys... everyone just move along.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
JFC
:lol:

That´s an open and shut case then. Muslims were in the country, we found our guys... everyone just move along.
Well Dross, Al-Qaeda did claim responsibility. So usually when it looks like someone did it, and then they say they did it, they really did do it. It does sound pretty open and shut to me.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Well Dross, Al-Qaeda did claim responsibility. So usually when it looks like someone did it, and then they say they did it, they really did do it. It does sound pretty open and shut to me.
Yeah... I don´t doubt Al-Qaida did it. Looks like that to me too. I just don´t understand what significance Islamic or Arabic literature in a vehicle nearby could possibly have. That was the point of my post. Unless what they found was a letter saying "I did" it or a plan for the deed it´s got nothing to do with anything.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't worry about facts or evidence, Jonesy. Lots of wacko groups claim responsibility for lots of stuff.

However, the ETA, like the PIRA has usually phoned ahead to the authorities before the bombs go off. So, we'll see.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Al-Qaeda always seemed to be too self-righteous to me to take credit for other people's bombings. That's just impression that I get.