Bo'er for ubers

Deini

Diabloii.Net Member
Bo'er for ubers

Ok... So i'm gonna make a barb just for bo'ing in utristram...
And i wondered what im gonna max? am i gonna max Shout, Battle orders and Battle commands? or is it a waste to max battle commands? And what other things should i put skills on? Link or a guide plz:innocent:

MedctnStn

Diabloii.Net Member
maxing battle command is useless, because it only increases its duration. i would max the synergies of battle orders, but other than that, not sure

Dahmer

Diabloii.Net Member
maxing battle command is useless, because it only increases its duration. i would max the synergies of battle orders, but other than that, not sure
hm, thats sort of a contradiction....since the synergies of bo are shout and battle command :D

Deini

Diabloii.Net Member
so im just gonna max those three but after that? and what should i use the stats points on?:shocked:

LongScar

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess the question is what else are you planning on doing besides BO. The Concentrate barb from hals guide already has max BO and max Shout, so if you felt the need to max Battle Commands you could just drop maybe the mastery or some of the 1 point wonders. Otherwise the Max Shout also synergises with Berserk so you could go the berserker route too. Depends if you plan to do some tanking or just be a damage dealer.

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are sampling builds, have a look at the wolf-barb. He comes with max BO and Shout. I think maxing BC is unnecessary, it only increases the duration of BO and Shout and they should last long enough. You also get an attack with high life leach, good AR, and massive defence.

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
just make a pure singer barb. my friend has one with lvl 53 bo+shout+ warcry. he kills/stuns minions after raising my health ALOT. he also has a sorc wih lvl 53 enchant ^_^