Body modifications!

greatrambino1981

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, just wow......That is EXTREME!!!! To the MAX!!! I heard about this and thought nothing of it, until seeing it. I usually can't stand all those "freaks", but these guys seem to be well adjusted and happy. The Lizard man and the like just seem to do the mods for attention and to be different.

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
I wanna know if the guy with three arms has full control over all of them. They didnt talk much about that.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya I believe that. There are many freaks in the world..and I consider these guys freaks. I mean..sheesh.

Anakha1

Banned
Someone needs to castrate them so they can get a Darwin Award. Those two are possibly the dumbest people outside of state institution I've ever read about.

Jesse24

Diabloii.Net Member
Damotta said:
I wanna know if the guy with three arms has full control over all of them. They didnt talk much about that.
No he doesn't, notice how he was amazed to just have feeling in the finger, an arm would be a more complex operation.

Freemason

Banned
Dave from the link said:
DAVE: When we had the procedure done we signed non-disclosure agreements and legally swore to protect the identities of everyone involved.
Why does this "unnamed source" remind me of the made up stuff from the news lately? Nice goofy link but a smelly double load of crap. And I know smelly crap, I fertilize my garden with poo-poo horsey (as my son calls it)