body found

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
body found

linky

sorry if this has been posted already, didn't notice it

anyway, they found the body of the girl that was kidnapped in florida

edit: does the link work now? o_O
 

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah that sick bastard should die. I'm ALL FOR cruel and unusual punishment when it comes to crap like this. Makes me sad just thinking someone can do that to an 11 year old girl. Bastard.
 

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
How can I phrase this so it doesn't sound callous...why in god's name did the parents of that poor little girl let her walk home alone? From what I have seen, it was late evening, after 6:30. I would assume that would be dark. I would never, ever let my son, who is also 11 walk anywhere without supervision in this day and age. I am not blaming the parents, but I could never let Liam walk alone anywhere. Call me paranoid I guess. It is a shame that someone can't walk from a buddies house home now a days without the fear of being abducted and murdered.

My heart does go out to the family because you never think that something like this could happen. I hope they fry the guy.
 

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
I wonder what anti-death penalty people would say about this. What would they say ought to happen to this guy?

I hope they fry him with high voltage and low amperage the first time, then up the amp by one each time until he stops moving and starts cooking. That is the angry man in me who wants to be a father and have a little girl for his first child.

The law biding christian in me would say whoever did this deserves punishment and I hope he gets punished to the fullest possible extent of the law.
 

Anakha1

Banned
Sergeant said:
I wonder what anti-death penalty people would say about this. What would they say ought to happen to this guy?

I hope they fry him with high voltage and low amperage the first time, then up the amp by one each time until he stops moving and starts cooking. That is the angry man in me who wants to be a father and have a little girl for his first child.

The law biding christian in me would say whoever did this deserves punishment and I hope he gets punished to the fullest possible extent of the law.
What about the Christian in you that says 'Thou shalt not kill' under any circumstances?
 

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Cut off his nutz and let him bleed to death - sick mofo !! Me having two young kids 7 and 2 would kill this man myself if it happened to my family . Its sad that the parents were not responsible enough to look out for an 11 year old Girl walking home from a friends house . My kids will never be in this situation becasue I will never let them walk home from anywhere until they are at least 15 - 16 and they will probably hate me for it but thats the way the world is now . Not that age has a thing to do with this , but being a parent and knowing how the world is now a days makes me even more paranoid about my kids . I wont even let my son go outside and shoot basket ball on his goal in our driveway unless we are out there wiith him . He gets mad - but at least hes safe and it gives me peace of mind .
 

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
I say hand him over to the courts and see what happens. For all we know, he could be innocent. I concede that it isn't likely, but the possibility remains. Barring that, I'm a proponent of the death penalty assuming that it is applied judiciously and only when the individual's guilt is completely without question.
 

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Well the courts are whats the problem if ya ask me . No fear of societies retaliation at all for any one who commits a crime of that type . Big deal - they go to jail and get 3 meals a day for 5 years and get parol and are on the loose again . Sorry to rant here but this really pi**es me off !! This guy is a repeat drug offender and has been in and out of jail for the last 10 years regularly . Makes me sick to think that he was probably high on drugs and most likely ***** that girl before he offed her !! Ok im done - im shaking right now and about to boil over . End of my rant - sorry if anyone is offended by my thoughts - but if he is guilty he dont even deserve a trial in my opinion .
 

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Every single solitary time a case like this pops up, all the emotional guys around here start talking about what you are going to do to his nuts, or put in his butt, or stick down his throat....blah blah blah. It makes me thank a God I dont even know exists that none of you are in any position of authority. This is exactly why we have a Criminal Justice System. To eliminate the knee jerk emotional reaction that people get.

but if he is guilty he dont even deserve a trial in my opinion .
Dumbest...quote...ever...
 

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
What pisses me off,if he is found guilty,that he was tried and aquitted of kidnapping twice before I believe.TWICE!Those jurors should be shown pictures of that little girl.Goddamn idiots.
 
Yeah, never mind that revenge crap. None of that can bring the poor girl back to life. My issue is with why people convicted of molestation of any sort are EVER released. They can never be trusted in society again, regardless of what recommendations might be made by doctors.
To follow up on what Yaboosh said, TheDarkSide...his guilt cannot be adequately determined until there IS a trial.
 

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Ok Ok - yes it was a dumba** quote by me - I was ranting and not thinking straight . I believe you all know what I meant by that - in that its fairley obvious hes the man on the video - they got his car on tape pulling up to the carwash for crying out loud . But anyways - sad that something like this has to happen at all and it does all the time . If hes guilty - fry his *** !!!

Is that better ?? :lol:
 
Smelly said:
Yeah that sick bastard should die. I'm ALL FOR cruel and unusual punishment when it comes to crap like this. Makes me sad just thinking someone can do that to an 11 year old girl. Bastard.
I think he should be turned over to the girl's family to be cruely and unusually punished...
 

BasTyra

Diabloii.Net Member
Sergeant said:
I wonder what anti-death penalty people would say about this. What would they say ought to happen to this guy?
Same thing we always say.
Oh, and what Yaboosh says too.
 

ASTRALdragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:
Yeah that sick bastard should die. I'm ALL FOR cruel and unusual punishment when it comes to crap like this. Makes me sad just thinking someone can do that to an 11 year old girl. Bastard.
i second this. going through courts and whatnot only prolongs the inevitable plus it costs us tax dollars which the US needs right now considering the deficit and stuff. and for all you ppl who say "oh lets be fair, have trial, revenge isn't going to bring the girl back, blah blah blah, ***** moan complain..." well just imagine what if it was your little girl who was in her place? you'd most likely be calling for blood too. if not, then i guess there are limits to unconditional love for some ppl out there.
 

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
zodiac66 said:
How can I phrase this so it doesn't sound callous...why in god's name did the parents of that poor little girl let her walk home alone? From what I have seen, it was late evening, after 6:30. I would assume that would be dark. I would never, ever let my son, who is also 11 walk anywhere without supervision in this day and age. I am not blaming the parents, but I could never let Liam walk alone anywhere. Call me paranoid I guess. It is a shame that someone can't walk from a buddies house home now a days without the fear of being abducted and murdered.

My heart does go out to the family because you never think that something like this could happen. I hope they fry the guy.
yeah, you're not the only parent that worries, I'm the same way, drives my kids nuts, but oh well. If someone tries to take my kids, or harm them, at least they have to contend with me as well, and even if I die defending them, at least I can go to my grave knowing I gave my all for my kids.

The sad part is that we have to do these things, even in the small towns like where I live. What is the world coming to when our children cant even play outside without having to be watched obessively? I actually never intended to have children because of how the world is, but a tune cant be unplayed. I say give him a quick trial, none of this 3 year crap, then give him a quicker execution. We need move on these cases faster, so that horrible people that commit such acts dont end up sitting in prison for 30 years even after being sentenced to death.
 

Deramhus

Banned
ASTRALdragon said:
i second this. going through courts and whatnot only prolongs the inevitable plus it costs us tax dollars which the US needs right now considering the deficit and stuff. and for all you ppl who say "oh lets be fair, have trial, revenge isn't going to bring the girl back, blah blah blah, ***** moan complain..." well just imagine what if it was your little girl who was in her place? you'd most likely be calling for blood too. if not, then i guess there are limits to unconditional love for some ppl out there.
I think it's terrible what happened to that little girl.

[sarcasm]
And I think that he should be killed in the mosy inhumane way possible. I also think that a trial would be a total waste of time cause it was horrible what he did to that child. For that matter i think that everyone should be guilty, with no fair hearing, if they are charged with a crime and enough people hate them!!!!

Good to see people thinking with their hearts and not their heads.
[/sarcasm]
Only truth in my post is the first line, the rest is immature selfish ********, like alot of posts before me.
 

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
ASTRALdragon said:
i second this. going through courts and whatnot only prolongs the inevitable plus it costs us tax dollars which the US needs right now considering the deficit and stuff. and for all you ppl who say "oh lets be fair, have trial, revenge isn't going to bring the girl back, blah blah blah, ***** moan complain..." well just imagine what if it was your little girl who was in her place? you'd most likely be calling for blood too. if not, then i guess there are limits to unconditional love for some ppl out there.
Uh, no.

See, while I may experience emotions, I'm also rational enough to recognise when they have to be set aside. We cannot let visceral reactions run our lives, nor can we allow the law to be evaluated by how upset people are over the accused's supposed crime.

Hi, welcome to this wonderful world where we have this great right to be assumed innocent until proven otherwise. This has nothing to do with revenge, and everything to do with rights. You're the kind of knee-jerk reactionary who would stifle the free speech of something you found offensive, never mind that it would run contrary to one of the foundations of America.

Because you know, the pittance saved on simply assuming a man is guilty will do wonders towards decreasing the deficit :rolleyes:
 
Top