Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bneters... Scum of the earth...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Dracoy, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Bneters... Scum of the earth...

Finally to rant my rant of the day. Im soo pissed at those 9 year old kiddies. I go into the game with my zealot, i like chars that arnt cookie cutters for dueling (cookie cutters are fun to play but usually pvm, pvp necros are fun but once u are on the other end u kinda lose the fun out of necro...), anyways.
    Every melee game i join i see sorcs. Since im not relaly a push over, 90% of the sorcs die except for the occasional blizz sorc and fire sorc that teles like a mad man. Ok when i own them they say i have cookie cutter stuff and i ebay like crazy. ok.... They scream profanities at me.

Smiter paladins... Not too bad havent faced a really tough oneyet... afte ri kill them they say i hack and that zeal isnt melee....

Ww barbs.... botd ethereal ww barbs i say melee they start wwing me... and they still die... then say they owned me good when they run to ton to heal....

Dueling is supposed to be fun not with kids that have no manners...

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

Welcome to my world, i lose interesting in dueling everyday. Or i gain interest because i like pissing them of.

3. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

Try private dueling.

4. Origin

Origin IncGamers Member

try duelling with quill rats

5. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

These dulers just don't want to admit that they suck. Without their 1.09 hexes, they're useless. "I'm gonna come with my lvl 90 1.09 zon and 'pwn j00'." Or "I'm gonna come with a mf sorceress and beat your ***". :lol:

6. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

It makes you wonder if those people are like this for real. I mean, some might just act like this because so many others do. More and more people get pulled into the abyss. I remember reading an article a while back from this site about how to make a BM trap sin during 1.09.

I can't be bothered to look for it but it talked about how to make a naked-killing trapsin cheaply (such as shopping for +3 trap claws). It then went on to describe how you to maximize the "n00b factor" or something like that. Like laying all your traps just outside town. And always staying in town, only leaving just to lay more traps. The author also mentioned to spam stuff liked "owned" (I remember clearly at that time, the term had yet to evolve to "pwned") every time you got a kill. This so called "build" was supposed to be used to annoy ppl on bnet as much as possible.

7. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

Haha I dunno man, when they get in a group nothing's gonna stop them :p.

8. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

try singing a song

9. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

people like that are the reason i dont duel much. I would just laugh when they called me a hacker for beating them (which usually didn't happen much since they all had iths and crap back in 09).

what really bothers me are Nk'ers and gold thieves. The gold can be recovered within a few pit runs, but it's still irritating. i can understand if they accidentally grabbed the gold, as it sometimes happens in people's mad clicking frenzy.

then of course there are those who wait until just after you get your body and then attack you before you can even activate your holy shield/bone/cyclone armour etc.

10. Onefuryz

Onefuryz IncGamers Member

If u want to have more dueling fun with the average bnet noob is to make a pretty good fireclaw druid.

Unless the person u fight stacks up on fire absorb then a lot people u fight will die in one hit and then, depending on the person, u will get one of 3 replies.

1. Wow, u are good.
    2. Weapon?!? Botd?!?
    3. LoL Noob Druid Hackz.

For one i just give em a little smile and carry on.

For two i tell em, 6 sheal phase (dont want to get too complicated and tell em i use a 4sheal/ 2 ar/ias jeweled phase), and then laugh at them when they stuggle to understand how i do so much damage with a crappy phase. Expect more Noob hackor coments.

For three i laugh at them even harder and carry on killing em.

On a side note there is a amazon on euro who TBH is an awesome killer. She will come in too a game hostile everyone and proceed to slaughter everyone outside of town in about 5 seconds steal all the gold and move on. Except that so far only my hacked up, ;), druid has stopped her and i got a cool responce from her which was simply "Played" and she left allowing me to take the 800k he dropped me :buddies:

11. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Totally agree. Public pvp games only make you angry.

12. katanadaishi

katanadaishi IncGamers Member

Please don't flame me but my eyes popped off when I saw that beautiful picture. Is that an actual picture of you? If it is then lemme just say that you're one gorgeous babe. Could we perhaps, play sometime?

13. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

:lol: Faye is probably a 55-year-old man, and even if they aren't, I doubt you'd get much more of a kick playing with a "gourgeous babe" than any other person on battle.net. Hormones don't belong in computer games.

Edit: Plus Steel_Avatar is way hotter.

14. Wolv

Wolv IncGamers Member

Heh...I knew someone wasn't gonna show restraint on that one

Just a heads-up: theres several avatars depicting females that are used by guys.

15. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

my avatar is a gorgeous pic of me, wanna play with me on bnet?!?!

usufruct, i wish i could steal that lovely dress/pirate/yarr pic from suggestivename to use as my avatar but that'd be mean :p

16. Meosha

Meosha IncGamers Member

Personally, I can't stand dueling. It suffers from a central disorder of Internet games: People take it too seriously. They begin developing large egos whenever they "pwn" others (whatever the hell that means), and treat others as inferior just because they are low level.

It really sickens me. That's why I never duel, and on a similar note abandoned Runescape for Nationstates.

17. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

Lol that is a nice pic, but I doubt its a picture of Faye. :). Anyways, I don't get angry when I public duel, I find it quite humorous when someone loses and wildly accuse you of using pots or they yell profanity or they claimed they "lagged". Back in 1.09 however I was frustrated that legit duelers had to get killed by absolutely no skill with daddy's credit card and they go and buy 40 hexes and iths. But when 1.10 rolls around, those chars were virtually useless. :lol: Sadly there are still many people who live in 1.09 even though its been a while since 1.10 has been out.

newb: "You have a hammer pally? Those are weak as ****, wtf?" or "Huh a necro? LOL noob".

***After I kill them***

newb: "wtf you used pots, pussy stop using pots" or "omg lag".

18. Bonesman

Bonesman IncGamers Member

ok, you can call me a newb if you want to, I've never dueled, what the heckfire is 'pwn j00' Supposed to mean? It sounds insanely stupid and like something used by some little 14-yr old brain-dead aoler! (Name that tune!)

19. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

omfg dracoy gg i pwn you.. i recently started gaming with dracoy on bnet.. and his zealot indeed rules, i cannot even take him down using my botd vs his zod'd bstar.. with his new eth zerker he is officially unstoppable ^_^

20. Sessily

Sessily IncGamers Member

It's l33t for 'own you'. Lamest crap ever and becoming more popular by the second. Hopefully the phrase will die off soon - it was fun before everyone used it like last year's sweatsocks.