Bnet Mods fight

KillJoyBob

Diabloii.Net Member
Well the discussion was about "Star Trek next Generation" vs. "Star Gate 1", it was begging to be spammed.

Honestly, that was very funny. :D

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
KnightFall said:
You wouldn't catch the Mods round here doing such a thing... :innocent:

KnightFall
*aragorn uses whirlwind on shinnok*
*shinnok uses small gun*

*whistles innocently*

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
i woudlnt summon a golem. me personally, i would turn you into a sheep. and then, i would click you until you popped. gg.

Gorny

Banned
Luckymofo said:
*aragorn uses whirlwind on shinnok*
*shinnok uses small gun*

*whistles innocently*

Actually myself, shinnok, Dc, R++ and a few others duke it out on a regular but friendly basis in the Pal Forum of the WoW side of things...usually in the battle pic thread and in the WoW community forum OT thread.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
i wonder what will happen now since shinnok is a mod as well... :uhhuh: lol

Gorny

Banned
mhl12 said:
i wonder what will happen now since shinnok is a mod as well... :uhhuh: lol

We all play WoW , on the same server.

Myself, Shinnok, DC, R++, Toader, Aeval, Kernalpops, MithrandirX and a few others.

We will now do Duels with modsticks...

Actually we duke it out on a regular basis over there.....mostly words since I am not yet high level enough to take on Shinnok in a real duel.

His time's comming....he will fall off his horse soon ;)

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:
We all play WoW , on the same server.

Myself, Shinnok, DC, R++, Toader, Aeval, Kernalpops, MithrandirX and a few others.

We will now do Duels with modsticks...

Actually we duke it out on a regular basis over there.....mostly words since I am not yet high level enough to take on Shinnok in a real duel.

His time's comming....he will fall off his horse soon ;)
I know the phrase, but he drives a car instead, and you ride a horse technically :uhhuh:

while you're here, I'm thinking of making a giveaway soon and I'm gonna PM you for help. I'm asking here in case you didn;t check your PM...*cough*