Bnet hates me.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Bnet hates me.

I think I saw a few other people complain about this recently, but I've been having trouble with BNet lately. I keep getting these extreme lag problems, and eventually it says my connection was terminated. After that I have to log off and wait a while before it'll let me back in. This time it actually gave me a message, something about not being allowed on right now and I should try later (not the usual one I get when I switch between chars too fast).

Lord Nyax

Banned
That characterizes BNet perfectly. Random things happen for random reasons...the servers just aren't very...erm...well, good. BNet doesn't hate you. It hates everyone. :point:

GotFriana

Diabloii.Net Member
I have the same in USEast it seems to happen specially late at night then it seems to go back to normal after a while. I lag out of games, get the connection interrupted message and I can t join games with that character after, but switching to another character and going back to the first one fixes it and I can continue playing. Except it says the game I just lagged out doesn t exists even though it should have been perm by then.

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to bnet! Enjoy!

Usually lag is not an issue for me, but on occasions you can get it very bad in which case it's best to just quit and try later.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea you're both spammers...But the biggest spammer I seen on this site is dondrei
I am obviously not a spammer with that low post per day...
My post count start to increase when I am hooked to this forum, but before that, most of my post is not spam at all.
Oops, off topic again...where is kijya? Come and join the party! :azn:

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm sorry but we're doomed, Dondrei has somehow managed to integrate a zero point module
into his being. You know what that means right?

He can now view every post on this forum simultaneously...
Not even ninja duckies can do much about that i'm afraid. :undecided:

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
I am obviously not a spammer with that low post per day...
My post count start to increase when I am hooked to this forum, but before that, most of my post is not spam at all.
Oops, off topic again...where is kijya? Come and join the party!
What are you talking about, anyone above 1k posts is a spammer of course. With me it's alright because I have a split personality, 21 parts acctually (decided by voting since we couldn't get to an agreement when disscussing it among myself), so I'm still at ~80 posts per mind :prop: :girly::wink2: :evil:

And as for orginal topic; thank god it's just *like* the bnet I know, if I woke up one day and everything worked flawlessly I'd think something fishy was going on and not dare play ;)