Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bnet deleting characters

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Dr.G, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

Bnet deleting characters

I basically use my first character as a storage person/muller for my other active characters.

Now I use him ever once in a while to store my excess items and he has armer that he is holding on to until my other character are strong enough to use it, but I worry since I dont use him much that bnet will delete him.

Now is there a set amount of hours or what not that you have to use a character in a month for bnet to not delete them? because he has a crap load of runes and pgems and I dont want to log on one day to find him gone alone with all of my stuff.

2. Icarus

Icarus IncGamers Member

you have to play the character for two hours after creating him[within 10 days]. this makes the character semi-permanent. the character will expire in 90 days if not played. each time you log on with the character resets the timer.

3. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

ok, thanks...

4. bacchae

bacchae IncGamers Member

As far as I remember, it tells you on your character selection screen when your character has less than 60 days left (I think its 60 anyhow). So you shouldn't ever be in any danger of forgetting to log in with them before the time runs out....

5. luuuucifer

luuuucifer IncGamers Member

But the char will not disappear as long as you log on with him just for a second every 10 days.

6. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Burning mules is not hard if you can leave your D2 and computer on when you go to school or something.