Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

bnet ate my anni

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Brother_Maynard, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Brother_Maynard

Brother_Maynard IncGamers Member

bnet ate my anni

i made a game and waited for ten minutes, dropped the anni and when i tried to rejoin with my other char i got the dreaded "game does not exist message". it was a low anni 14/12/10 but i earned it.

so, i'm trying to figured out how to hunt dc, but i can't see what server i'm on? i click on "run" type in "cmd" and i get a message saying that windows can't find it... how do i fix this or am i just out of luck?

any help is appreciated (except alt+f4)

2. D34D

D34D IncGamers Member

Dont drop anything on the floor and leave the game if you cant afford to loose it, especially an anni. :cheesy:

Sorry cant help with why your run/cmd doesnt work, but I find that often the best why is just to play through some of the game in hell, if you stay in a game for a reasonable lenth just playing you'll quite often get the sojs sold msg.

3. jbeast

jbeast Banned

What I do is:

Say I have 94 Windforces I want on my Zon.

I create the game with my Zon is sit tight for 6 timed minutes.

I leave the game and return with the overstuffed mule carrying 94 Windforces.

I drop all those sexy wooden Hydras and leave.

I return with my Zon and claim my 94 Windforces.

:) Ok, stupid but you get the idea. I always make the game with my char who wants the item. I then get the mule because when I come to re-enter the game I'll know whether or not B-Net has kept the game open. I've Never had a problem this way except for Realm Down or something, but this way you know whether or not it's safe to drop your items whether it be 94 Windforces or 94 Cathan's Rings.

4. D34D

D34D IncGamers Member

If you play west nl and see me on feel free to pm or /w me to help xfer. I'm straight up and you can always go drop somewhere in the game till you trust me, better than dropping annis on the floor hehe :thumbsup:

forgot, my acc is *d34d

5. Variable_Angel

Variable_Angel IncGamers Member

whoa, so if one of those SoJ sold to Merchants comes up it means that diablo clone walks the earth?

iirc, Da Big Dog comes in if it says:
    Diablo walks the earth again

...?
    totally lost me dude (plus i need to learn how to run DBD so i can get my first anni!

-Roux

6. Atomium

Atomium IncGamers Member

I think you're dreaming out loud. I almost never get the SoJs sold message in my games. And it has nothing to do with the time you spend in a specific game. Even if you get a SoJ sold message, you are very lucky if DC spawns in the next 6 hours. The only way to find DC in a reasonable timeframe is IP hunting, through IRC or some dedicated forums. Good luck :)

EDIT:
    There are threads in this forum with almost complete guides to DC hunting. Use the search tool above this page, and you will learn how long and painful it is to get an anni.

7. C_Narcissus

C_Narcissus IncGamers Member

I know your answer has already been posted, but just a little hint - a 10% experience annihilus charm is NOT a low one. They typically trade very well through the forums - I traded my 17/10/10 for a 19/20/7.