Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BM summoner fun!

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Blitzkrieger, May 19, 2008.

1. Blitzkrieger

Blitzkrieger IncGamers Member

BM summoner fun!

So I was thinking... for a BM summoner (as nothing in this build would consist of honorable material)

Act 3 Merc with a Last wish sword (Might) and Dream helm/shield (holy shock lvl 30) havent decided on the BP yet. I have stated before I have been out of the game for a while so I dont remember some stuff... but if u can 3 stack auras then having a Bramble BP would be fun to mix it.

Now this would be a heavy summoner with a few handy dandy curses. For Melee classis I would throw down iron maiden possibly to REALLY piss off WW barbs etc.

For others I would just throw up an amp dmg and tele ontop of them.

For gear I would go with the usual HIGH FCR for max frame and high FHR etc.

what do u guys think?

2. mephiztophelez

mephiztophelez IncGamers Member

Re: BM summoner fun!

i think you are going to spend a lot of time re-summoning your army between duels.

i also rekon peeps are going to gank your gold at every opportunity and i think trap'sins will find you to be ezpk.

3. Blitzkrieger

Blitzkrieger IncGamers Member

lol gold isnt an issue. Resummoning isnt an issue either.

Trapsassins are easy to bait out for the most part.
    But yeah... I did not say it would be easy. just thought it would be fun and with the merc + auras it will defenitely be BM but I'll stick to the slums anyways.... Im a rebel like that....

Dunno though, with a virtual army of summons + golem + merc + might etc (If the barbarian merc can use an axe then Im gonna get Beast + dream/dream instead) the summons should hit decently hard and I dont plan on standing still between ports. I plan on namelock teleporting and pinballing basically.

4. DayDream

DayDream IncGamers Member

Bm pnb necro in pub > summoner in pub

You pretty much have to jump ontop of them which is actually dangerous against some builds while pnbs with 1 point can attain 17 tanking summons with unresistable invisible damage.

5. Scudstorm

Scudstorm IncGamers Member

I think that double Dream does pitiful damage when the merc doesn't swing his sword. :rolleyes: