BM summoner fun!

Blitzkrieger

Diabloii.Net Member
BM summoner fun!

So I was thinking... for a BM summoner (as nothing in this build would consist of honorable material)

Act 3 Merc with a Last wish sword (Might) and Dream helm/shield (holy shock lvl 30) havent decided on the BP yet. I have stated before I have been out of the game for a while so I dont remember some stuff... but if u can 3 stack auras then having a Bramble BP would be fun to mix it.

Now this would be a heavy summoner with a few handy dandy curses. For Melee classis I would throw down iron maiden possibly to REALLY piss off WW barbs etc.

For others I would just throw up an amp dmg and tele ontop of them.

For gear I would go with the usual HIGH FCR for max frame and high FHR etc.

what do u guys think?

Blitzkrieger

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: BM summoner fun!

lol gold isnt an issue. Resummoning isnt an issue either.

Trapsassins are easy to bait out for the most part.
But yeah... I did not say it would be easy. just thought it would be fun and with the merc + auras it will defenitely be BM but I'll stick to the slums anyways.... Im a rebel like that....

Dunno though, with a virtual army of summons + golem + merc + might etc (If the barbarian merc can use an axe then Im gonna get Beast + dream/dream instead) the summons should hit decently hard and I dont plan on standing still between ports. I plan on namelock teleporting and pinballing basically.

DayDream

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: BM summoner fun!

Bm pnb necro in pub > summoner in pub

You pretty much have to jump ontop of them which is actually dangerous against some builds while pnbs with 1 point can attain 17 tanking summons with unresistable invisible damage.