Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

bloodmancer =)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by mundo, Mar 30, 2005.

1. mundo

mundo IncGamers Member

bloodmancer =)

sry i dont like to explain to long, so ill just put the main things below.

bloodmancer uses explosions and a blood g. to do his wrk for him

the strategy, as i call it, "lively exploding" technique, is to kill off one creature in a group of enemies, explode it, do a good amount of damage, and let your bloog g. do the rest. that way it will be easier for you blood g. and you will gain life.

in the begining it will be hard to use, so be patient and smart about yur skill points and your stat pnts.

i dont know if this is in any forums or if someone had this down already, but i was thinking of this when i made a necro after 3 times =).

have fun and enjoy

2. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

The blood just isn't going to do enough hurt in Hell. This might work okay in Normal, but I don't think you're even going to like it in nightmare. I'm guessing the golem with the most damage potential is the iron golem, but that's only when it's made out of weapons whose mods would typically make them pretty valuable.

3. nobledarkmoon

nobledarkmoon IncGamers Member

mundo, that sounds like an 09 build,

blood golem + iron maiden
    once a couple of dead bodies just spam ce

it was a fast way to kill cows in hell even with an 8player game, and was a legit build as well. about the same killing speed as a java.

using a blood golem in nm or hell isn`t really viable since thorns nor iron maiden allow the blood golem to leech back from those attacks.

it isn`t really a viable way to pvm, since bg has been nerfed alot it isn`t a viable skill to use now.

4. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

I think the blood does still heal from the damage but since the damage "returned" is actually the blood golem's attack damage it's nowhere near as much as what the monsters are actually doing. The hitpoint/damage ratio of monsters is what nerfed damage return builds, but I'm wondering if a edge/bramble/IM combo isn't still worthwile.

5. mundo

mundo IncGamers Member

lol lloks like im gonna afta change my necro, thnks for telling me.