Blood Belt...

Wmeredith

Diabloii.Net Member
Blood Belt...

I've been crafting blood belts lately and have gotten some secsy results for sure, but I'm wondering what the Holy Grail of these would be? I've gotten some very nice ones with FHR LIFE STR and RES, but I always seem to max out the FHR at 17%, can I do better on these? Just wondering if anyone knew what the ultimate Blood Belt possible would be. The best Ive done is:

Blood Strap
2% Life Leech
10% CB
17% FHR
+23 Life
+16 Light Res
+13 Psn Res

My Ideal:
3% (Not sure what max would be here.)LL
10% CB
Faithful mod (+3 def per lvl)
24% FHR
+60 Life (I had one with +57, but the other mods were crap, of course.)
+30 Str
+30 Light/Fire Res

Anyone out there know what the uper limits on these stats would be? I haven't seen too many belt crafters out there, but I'm not sure why, these can roll with some sweet mods.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Also don't forget that a crafted item can have a maximum of 4 random omds (from crafter level 71 on), one being a prefix, one being a suffix and the other two being any affix.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Also don't forget that a crafted item can have a maximum of 4 random omds (from crafter level 71 on), one being a prefix, one being a suffix and the other two being any affix.
Ilvl 71 (of the craft) or higher actually.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Hmm, I thought the number of affixes just depends on the crafter level, but that might be information suffering from the AS curse. I guess you are right, as usual :rolleyes: Anyway, which affixes are possible depends on the new ilvl which is clvl/2+ilvl/2.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
(...) new ilvl which is clvl/2+ilvl/2.
Actually, it's [clvl/2]+[ilvl/2] where bracets means rounding down. That can be very important to remember at times.