• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your not subby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

th5418

Banned
Blog?

Does anyone else here have some internet blog? Like xanga or livejournal. Or am I just some loser?

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Only thing worse being a loser is being the loser who's in charge of informing losers that they are losers.

I have one on my website that I don't update very often, and I have one on Xanga.

th5418

Banned
IDupedInMyPants said:
What the hell is a blog? Do you need a barf bag?
A blog is something where people usually post about what happened during their day. I abuse mine and pour my emotions upon it. Unless you are using sarcasm within that question. In that case, I appreciate you for comming in here and posting. Thank you.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
why are the choices between they are dumb and they are the coolest thing? what if i think they are neat? that is none of the above. you need more options.

th5418

Banned
Jigga-Scrooge said:
why are the choices between they are dumb and they are the coolest thing? what if i think they are neat? that is none of the above. you need more options.
I'm sorry for that inconvience. I wish I could edit the poll. And if I could then I dont know how.

Anakha1

Banned
I had a blog once... that's where all the ideas from my rants came from. They're extended versions of the daily mini-rants I had on my blog. Oh, the mayhem!

frygia

Diabloii.Net Member
Jigga-Scrooge said:
Actually you can also blame Durf or go Poing! , Jigga . . .

So is that like, with the intent that people will read it? Or is it pretty much just accepted that nobody cares and it's more along the lines of keeping a diary? I'm kinda fuzzy on exactly what the difference is between a blog and a personal web site.

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
A blog is an online journal. I don't know about other sites but, the blogs on xanga can be private or public or both, you can make individual entries public or private.