Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Blizzcon 2015 Virtual Goodies

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by nerdwards, Sep 22, 2015.

1. nerdwards

nerdwards IncGamers Member

[​IMG]

Blizzard posted the in-game rewards for attending Blizzcon or buying the virtual ticket online this year. As with every year, its filled with various pets and mounts for the different franchises. Here is the full post:

[​IMG]

Heading to BlizzCon 2015 or planning to watch online with the Virtual Ticket? Take a gander at the collection of epic in-game goodies you’ll get when you join us for the convention in person or at home.

[​IMG]
    World of Warcraft – Murkidan Pet
    After consuming the shin bone of Gul'dan, this fiesty demon hunter was caged for 10,000 years by his brother Murkfurion. Now he’s ready to unleash his finfernal rage in pet battles across Azeroth!

[​IMG]
    Heroes of the Storm – Nexus Battle Beast Mount
    Teams will tremble and Cores will crumble when you storm into combat astride the mighty Nexus Battle Beast!

[​IMG]
    Hearthstone – Blizzard 2015 Card Back
    Hearthstone on phones, Tavern Brawls, Blackrock Mountain, The Grand Tournament, and more—a very cool year, indeed.

[​IMG]
    StarCraft II – Portraits
    Show off your status as a galactic BlizzConquerer with a pair of Legacy of the Void–themed portraits invoking the mysteries of the Xel’Naga and the power of the Spear of Adun.

[​IMG]
    Diablo III – BlizzCon Pennant, Pet, and Portrait
    A trio of treasures awaits! Fly the colors of the BlizzCon crusade with an all-new pennant, and mrglgllglgll the demonic hordes with your Murkgoblin pet and portrait.*

This year’s epic collection of in-game goodies will be available to everyone who purchased a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket or who’s attending the show in person (just redeem the Digital Bonuses code you received when you purchased your tickets), and will be unlocked for use after BlizzCon begins. Head to the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket page to order or learn more!

*Windows/Mac version only

Are you one of the lucky few attending this year? Or will you be enjoying the show from the comfiness of your home? There is lots to speculate on for our community this year. Weigh in on the virtual goodies below!
    Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Not a fan of pennants and portraits here. But free is free. So thanks is necessary. But in the future give us some transmogs or something like that. I transmoged the crap out of my first DH. She still looks cool and I am a bit proud, too. The best of any of my characters.

3. Iera

Iera IncGamers Member

Meh indeed.

4. randomice

randomice IncGamers Member

Rather have an expansion announcement as goodie :p

5. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

That could happen!

6. Boomslang

Boomslang IncGamers Member

I must be alone I don't think the D3 goodies are that bad.

Spice it up with an expansion announcement and I'll be completely happy.

7. Skaut

Skaut IncGamers Member

Meh compare to last year...what exactly ? Dude - you buying ticket to the Blizzcon not the additional stuff - right.

8. Skaut

Skaut IncGamers Member

How many Murlock pets you got in Diablo 3 ? Actually - how many cosmetic pets do you have in Diablo 3 ?

9. Skaut

Skaut IncGamers Member

You still making me laugh with your WoW in Diablo 3 community. We still got only two pets and every single cosmetic addition is welcome - especially when its free.

10. N_Tys

N_Tys IncGamers Member

I'll be lucky enough to attend Blizzcon after a long trip fro Australia.
    Any other diabloii.net fans be there?

11. nerdwards

I wish! Unfortunately, work will not be allowing me to attend this year. Hopefully next year though! Have fun though! I went last year and it was an incredible experience.

12. nerdwards

I agree, I definitely want a tie-in novel. I would prefer the older method as well. Flesh out the universe type book and find a way to bring it around to the game world. Storm of Light was great, but it was too direct a narrative for my diablo lore haha. I really want to go to Xiansai!

13. nerdwards

I agree, I definitely want a tie-in novel. I would prefer the older method as well. Flesh out the universe type book and find a way to bring it around to the game world. Storm of Light was great, but it was too direct a narrative for my diablo lore haha. I really want to go to Xiansai!