Blizzballer Masteries?

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member
Blizzballer Masteries?

After reading this thread, I'm thoroughly confused. I'm clueless as to what should be done after allocating the initial skill points.

Fireball 20
Meteor 20
Blizzard 20
Shiver Armor, Teleport, Static, Fire Mastery, Cold Mastery

Now with Tal Rasha's full set and other equipment I plan on having a total of 10 to all skills, and an extra point added to fire skills (Magefist). Tal Rasha's will also add two skills to both masteries and +15% To Cold Skills Damage / -15% To Enemy Fire Resistance. I'll also have the option of added skill charms, but I'm not sure which skill tree to go with! Maybe the simplest?

So the problem is what should be done with remaining skill points to maximize damage on either tree? Currently 76 of 110 is being used, leaving 34 skills points - if I enjoy the build I plan to make level 99. I haven't taken calculus so the thread mentioned above was just too confusing for me. :\

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Blizzballer Masteries?

Never mind, I wanted to answer but after clicking on the link you posted I'm confused.

The way I would do it is (non-scientific):
20 Fire Ball
20 Meteor
5 Fire Mastery

20 Blizzard
10 Cold Mastery
rest Blizzard Synergies

1 Warmth
1 Teleport
0-1 Static
0-1 Shiver Armor

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

I forgot to add warmth, but it was in the points calculated as well.

Zelator

Diabloii.Net Member

20 blizz, 20 meteor, 20 fireball, 20 glacial/ice blast, 1 fire mastery, ~10 cold mastery?

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

Read the thread listed in the post, apparently it's much more complicated than that.