Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Blizzard/Frozen Orb

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by baal's-uncle, Aug 28, 2006.

1. baal's-uncle

baal's-uncle IncGamers Member

Blizzard/Frozen Orb

ok, the last time i had a sorc was in 1.09 where everyone had frozen orb and thunderstorm. so yesterday i decided to make a new cold sorc, but now i don't know wich skill maxed out is the better of the two. Of all the sorcs i see using frozen orb, i see that many using blizzard so which would be best to max out?

2. Solus

Solus IncGamers Member

In norm and nightmare orb is a great spell but ounce you hit hell its power is diminished via mass cold immunes, So I would go with blizz with all its synergies maxed out. But if you do not plan on going to hell for whatever reason you might have, max orb and its synergies/mastery. Also for someone on a budget such as yourself idealy between the two blizz is your best bet.

3. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

If you want two elements, then check out the MeteorOrb guide. You don't need to go with meteor when following that guide. You can choose hydra, or whatever fire skill suits you.

If you want lightning with orb, check out the CL/FO guide. Good lightning damage for crowd control, and orb will help against immunes, and generally slowing down everything.

For a pure cold build.... I'd have to say go with Blizzard and maxed synergies.