Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Blizz set up vs Windies

Discussion in 'PvP' started by mystified, May 24, 2008.

1. mystified

mystified IncGamers Member

Blizz set up vs Windies

well, re-made Es blizzer into a max block vita one. unsurprisingly low life but performs rather well. I am sticking to low fcr bp (65) tho, utilising bit more of run since this is bp i am more comfortable with (i.e. i suck at fast teleing)

anyway, with blizz having time delay and all, I don't have much problem vs other chars, blizz - tele- nl- blast - rinse and repeat are usual tactics. :p

but dudus...ones with good cyclone armors and nice summoning - telestopming skills are hard. onces that just telestompls i can deal with, ones that teles away to resumon I can also deal with.

but ones that teles while summoning while stomping you? :shocked:

these guys don't seem to take any dmg from blizz either, making my life a living hell. oh, that and I need SS with ber or something to get enogh life and pdr%

so what set ups am i to use against these ones?
    currently i am using something like

DF
    NW
    CoH
    SS (umed for now but can use ber-ed)
    arach
    magefist
    1SoJ, 1 BK (still looking for bk in mules..i get rd a lot while doing this..)
    treks (considering rare atm)
    2sorc - 15 fcr amu

any changes to make? change to ormus and go for more dmg? mayb snowclash to get more dmg? what about DR? just give up on that?

and yes i have read stickied guide, ut i want opinions from experienced blizzers.

btw so far, fun :)
    its amazing to see how many people try to jump you by charging, only to die in the process!
    now only if blizz would trun invisible like fissure lol! (no that was a joke. never-ever do that!!)

2. MysticDragon

MysticDragon IncGamers Member

Re: Blizz set up vs Windies

You'll probably want some form of Cannot Be Frozen.

3. PsychoNight

PsychoNight IncGamers Member

the only way i can see it is just use ice blast to send him into hit recovery else no way of getting past his armor. You will need lots of fcr.

4. UberB

UberB IncGamers Member

The armor can be broken, usually one good blizzard does it. I like to pressure the druid. If you give him some time to resummon then all your work is for naught. Lead him back and forth into blizzards until his minions or his oak are dead. When he stops to recast, pressure him. Force him to move. Keep raining blizzards on him and spamming ice blast/glacial spike.

5. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Thats why you glacial spike and freeze the bastuds.

Can you tell I'm a complete blizz noob?

6. UberB

UberB IncGamers Member

The aggressive druids are really hard to glacial spike. They are madly teleing towards you trying to stomp the crap out of you and you're too busy teleing away and dropping blizz all over the place to spare for some puny Glacial Spikes...:laugh: