Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Blizz pvper? Twinks?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by IMCanadian, Oct 18, 2006.

1. IMCanadian

IMCanadian Diabloii.Net Member

Blizz pvper? Twinks?

With twinked pvp blizz..the gear is pretty basic I think, but a few things im unsure of. Like im figuring, nwing, fathom, coh, arach, sojs, mage, treks, spirit, maras, cta/spirit, 9xcold gc's, torch, anni, life/res sc's. I think my gear set-up is ok, but I don't have much experiance with blizz sorcs. I always twink for the maxium result, so should I go with that gear set-up, or should I change something.

Also I plan on goin to lvl 90, therefore with pretty much the ability to max all syns, with like no points left over. Alot of pvp sorcs use es these days, most without it dont survive. I never understood how to maxiumize the es results, and found it drained my mana, saving for a minute, but still dieing in the end. So should I go for es? Less points in syns? Should I go max block using spirit? What is the best suvivability set-up for pvp blizz. Also, what is GG blizz damage??

IMC :grin:

2. deademon

deademon Diabloii.Net Member

in a perfact world with 5/5 die cold facets in ur stuff blizz should do 20 k...but good luck getting a 30% fathom...the 15% nwing...will be easier...but still not cheap...but yea thats my set up right now...but i dont pvp...its in single player : /...about everything else...im not sure...sry

edit: sry ..i was wrong...i got 16 k ...and its with a 15% blizz ormusinstead of a coh... my fathom has a 5/5 (35%)as well as the ormus (20%)and the nwing .(20%).. with all the other stuff u mentioned...i think

3. kuafu

kuafu Diabloii.Net Member

And that's the displayed damage in character screen; your actual damage can be up to twice as big as the displayed one due to -enemy cold resist.

4. IMCanadian

IMCanadian Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I really would like to know how blizz sorcs get a viable es? I don't get it, Blizz sorcs are usually bigger tanks then other sorcs ( well not really light sorcs, since there es is awesome). I dont get it? And should I use max block with spirit, or spirit at all?

IMC :grin: