Bliz PvP Qs

vintagejp

Diabloii.Net Member
Bliz PvP Qs

A few things. How do you want to distribute stat points vit/energy wise? Second, how important is it to max cold mastery. remember PvP is all i'm concerned with.

Gear I'm planning on wearing
oculus/hoto
ss
shako/nightwings
ormus
raven/soj
tgods/snow clash
armageddon fletch
frosties

CoRrUpTeD_ArChAnGeL

Diabloii.Net Member
vintagejp said:
A few things. How do you want to distribute stat points vit/energy wise? Second, how important is it to max cold mastery. remember PvP is all i'm concerned with.

Gear I'm planning on wearing
oculus/hoto
ss
shako/nightwings
ormus
raven/soj
tgods/snow clash
armageddon fletch
frosties
well ur strength should be enough for for your items, dex for maxing block, having all the rest of your points in vit and base energy since ull get most of your mana from ur frosties nd soj

vintagejp

Diabloii.Net Member
just wanted to add that i plan on relying on mana shield a lot to stay alive, for the energy/vit situation.

xAnjelofLytex

Diabloii.Net Member
Blizz sucks for pvp. The only ways you can win are....

1. Townguard
2. Hope some idiot tele's/runs into your blizzard (which shouldn't happen if you are dueling SEMI-smart duelers...)

No offense, but you might as well grab a club and try to flog whoever you're duelin. You will most likely have the same success rate. IMO

If you have around 7000+ BLizzard Dmg and at least 160% Cold pierce, you will start killing about 95% of the crowd in one hit and Blizzard hits as soon as you namelock them.