Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bliz Event Interview Bonanza

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by flux, Apr 13, 2016.

1. flux

flux Guest

[​IMG]

The EU/US day at last weeks' big Blizzard pre-beta media event included a lengthy presentation about Diablo III features in the Blizzard movie theater. That's when a lot of the game features and characters were shown off, the new cinematics were previewed, Rob Pardo revealed the Auction House, and Chris Metzen talked about lore and story, etc. That presentation is covered in every article about the event.

In addition to that main presentation, there were interviews. Jay Wilson sat for two group interviews in which every attendee was welcome to ask questions, plus there were a number of smaller, shorter, private interviews granted to various media outlets. Those have begun to pop up online over the past couple of days, and while I'd prefer to focus on each one in an individual news post/discussion, there's just so much news breaking that we don't have time. So here are the quick links, and I hope to return to these in the days to come, to focus more on particularly interesting bits of news and game content.

If you guys have seen any interviews that I missed, do add them in comments and I'll update the post.
    Continue reading the Original Blog Post.