Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Blessed Hammer...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Warlock099, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Warlock099

Warlock099 IncGamers Member

Blessed Hammer...

I've been thinking about making a Hammerdin, since paladin is the only char I have never ever reached even Hell with :p Well the only thing, i was wondering is if anyone could explain how Blessed Hammer hits, or point me to a guide or something since i tried it before and never figured out how
    it hits..

if im not all wrong it only hits at certain points?

2. MeBrutox

MeBrutox IncGamers Member

It starts out around 9 or 10 o'clock (on your left should if your character is facing away from you) and then it spins in a clockward spiral getting farther away from you as it goes out.

so some mobs when they are right below you may not get hit with the hammer, but if you move below them or to the left you should be able to get your hammer to hit them. It takes a little practice, best thing to do is to once you hit to where you can put a point into it, start trying it out.

3. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

See the stickied thread for hammerdin guide. Hammer appears at your 10 o'clock position, regardless which direction your character is facing, and move out in a spiral fasion. It'll probably take you about half an hour to earn how to aim properly, after that, everything is a walk in the park.

4. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Zertuals_Ovrlrd IncGamers Member

Blessed hammers spin in circles out from your pallidin. They start close to your pally, and spin further away.

I suggest Ragnarods guide: http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=502

Z_O

5. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

The hammer goes in a wider-growing circle around you and hits the enemies on its path, just cast it a few times and you will soon enough see the patern in which hits the enemies.
    It takes a bit of practice to hit everything but after a while you'll grow used to positioning yourself so that you hit the most enemies.
    It is true that you hit only the monsters directly in the path of your hammers so the monsters can be in a position where you can't hit them at that moment so you'll need to reposition.
    It is mostly practice but you'll soon grow used to it and like it :D

6. Warlock099

Warlock099 IncGamers Member

thx for the help :)

im at lvl 16 now, not far to hammers :) guess ill go on a frenzy with it to learn :thumbsup: