Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

blessed hammer bonuses

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by moiraine, Apr 1, 2005.

1. moiraine

moiraine IncGamers Member

blessed hammer bonuses

hey
    I started playing as a paladin today in is putting my points in blessed hammer, vigor and blessed aim.. but when i saw that blessed hammer recieves bonuses from vigor in procent, i started to wonder, does it matter in wich order you put your points? I mean should I start with maxing blessed hammer and after that max vigor and blessed aim or could i put points in them in wich order i want?

2. BipolarTemp

BipolarTemp IncGamers Member

For maximum damage, do this....

First max hammer. Then alternate between concentration and vigor or blessed aim, then max the other synergy. This was taken from the Max Damage Hammer guide in the stickies. A very good read, if you're interested. Welcome to the forums. :)

3. eelnala

eelnala IncGamers Member

Since most people rush around level 30-50 (about the time when you are maxing out the synergies, it might be simpler just to go one skill at a time. I don’t think the damage difference is that huge anyway.

I like to max out vigor before blessed aim, because you will probably be using it a lot more. When you’re in town, of course you should have vigor on instead of blessed aim.

4. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Doesn't really matter if you are getting rushed for PvP purpose. Since in the end you'll have all of them maxed. Though if you are PvM there is a guide up there that teaches you how to have max hammer dmg through playing the game.

5. Lazy_BerZerker

Lazy_BerZerker Banned

I guess you're afraid of thatif ou don't max hammer first you'll loose damage in the end? Don't be it doesn't matter what you max first, in the end the damage will be the same no matter what you maxed first. Of course it would be wiser to max hammer first if you're pvm ;)

6. Tastychiken_europe

Tastychiken_europe IncGamers Member

All these hammerdins... People never learn... :p

seriously maxing Blessed aim can be nice in pvm beacuse of the attackrating if he has to go to normal attacks or he should go vigor...

but for pvm i think balance the points in vigor and hammer (it always worked for me :eek: )

7. moiraine

moiraine IncGamers Member

Does it matter if I use + skills items? is the jump between 19-20 larger than between 20-21 for exemple?