Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Blade Fury in 1.13

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TheNix, Oct 31, 2015.

1. TheNix

TheNix Diabloii.Net Member

I'm thinking ahead to my next build in my BoTD sept (Hell, I've got nothing better to do and no other games to grab my attention) and I was thinking of going for the assassin as they are still fresh in my mind. What is also fresh in my mind is my dislike for Phoenix Strike; so that limits my attacks to either Tiger Strike and/or Blade Fury. I've read a fair bit about BF and it looks like it could be quite a juicy build, but all the data seems to be pre 1.13. Did 1.13 nerf BF? I could add a "phoenix" shield to my eBoTDz and get major damage for either TS or BS, but what about Pysical Immunes? Venom? I few points into LS?

2. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

3. TheNix

Yes, I had a look at that and I was hope the data was still up to data. The BoTD will mean that the build isn't totally maxed out, also especially without the torch and other bnet goodies, but it is the reason for making the build in the first place. The combination of a maxed TS, a five kick DTalon and maxed BF looks like it could be a killer build. If I throw in a merc with a Reaper's to break most PI it should work well.

4. japanzaman

japanzaman Diabloii.Net Member

Most PI's don't have high HP, so your merc's reaper should be enough if paired with LS. Venom doesn't work so well against undead enemies in hell unless you have some lower poison resist items. You could also swap out a lawbringer for the undead PI's, as I doubt it would be that much of a bother if you are only looking to complete the game.

5. TheNix

Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear.