Black Items

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Black Items

Planning a themed character and was wondering as too the colours of set and unique items. So if anybody knows of any set/unique items with a specific colour to them post here. :D

isengart

Diabloii.Net Member
not sure but I think one of the lower sets turns you black too. could be iratha's or milabrega's but I am not sure about that.

greyform turns you dark grey

ndt

Diabloii.Net Member
If you also consider normal items: AFAIK equiping armor socketed with skulls turns you black, too.

poopie_pants

Diabloii.Net Member
Rockfleece unique Field Plate is also black, and is IMO the best looking armor in the game. Not bad stats either. Cool idea btw.

-PP

Insane Wayne

Diabloii.Net Member
A long while back, I had a character that unintentionally used all black items. When I was a high enough level, I equipped the Gladiator's Bane. It perfectly complimented Nat's Helm and Boots, and Orphan's Call Gloves, Belt, and Shield. All black items. The character screen looked awesome.

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
I believe an assassin starts out with all black gear. Do a naked one and don't worry about black items.

Jaimes

Diabloii.Net Member
Make an evil paladin :p

Corpsemourn, all-black, wielding a nasty looking axe coupled with his Fanaticism aura.

Something I have thought would be fun for a long time :p