Black Border around game screen, more details within... if

PerfectKross

Diabloii.Net Member
Black Border around game screen, more details within...

I just reinstalled Diablo II a few days ago lots of fun, anyway my friend started playing it on my laptop. (and i had it running great full screen, no issues) when i got it back and he went home i noticed the game screen was small and there is a 2-3 inch black border around it. ive tried going into the game properties, its running in xp service pack 2 i tried auto scaling in bios and thats active. what else can i try to fix this promblem, im thinking he may have did a key combination to cause this.
*sigh* ... im going to bed right now but i will be back later thanks a lot!

azazelt

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Black Border around game screen, more details within...

I just reinstalled Diablo II a few days ago lots of fun, anyway my friend started playing it on my laptop. (and i had it running great full screen, no issues) when i got it back and he went home i noticed the game screen was small and there is a 2-3 inch black border around it. ive tried going into the game properties, its running in xp service pack 2 i tried auto scaling in bios and thats active. what else can i try to fix this promblem, im thinking he may have did a key combination to cause this.
*sigh* ... im going to bed right now but i will be back later thanks a lot!
is it your screen is knackered dude...sounds like it.
or is it ok when the game is not on?????????

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Black Border around game screen, more details within...

Adjust your monitor borders, they are screwed for Daiblo resolution (800*600)
Edit you will see the same black borders when you will try to set your resolution to 800*600 - but don't bother to try that, your icons might get funky :)