BKC playing SP

BKC

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello all,

i dusted off my diablo 2 CD's for the holidays and i must say i am having a blast! Some of you might know me, some of you i am sure do not :)

It has been a while since i have last been here! but it is nice to see the SP community is still active.

Currently running and gearing a MF sorc just to get me starting. Moat tricking mephisto is very doable at the moment. I am running back to her now she is so lonely :)

Hope to speak to you all in a few bits!

Regards,
BKC

ThomasJohnsen

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back friend - nice to see you've decided to join the SP community.
Will definately follow your progress - do join one or two tourneys. At least the 99 untwinked tourney :)

Regards
Tom

Reactions: BKC

Southpaw8668

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back @BKC happy to have another old timer back! Hope you plan to stick around for awhile this time around, traffic has seemed to slow down quite a bit of recent.

Reactions: BKC

BKC

Diabloii.Net Member
Hej Southpaw!

Yes i do tend to stick around for a while i never ever stopped playing d2 (i just stopped posting on the forums) :)

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back! I'm a bit surprised I don't recognise your name. Which sub-forum did you post in the most previously?
You were a regular to the forums, so you know the rules and stickies. Welcome to the SPF community, and enjoy yourself here!
Great to see new oldies joining the forums still, and keeping active.

Good luck with your MFSorc! May all your drops be green and golden.

Edit: I assumed your MFSorc would be a Blizzie - what build is she going for?

BKC

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Drystan,

I mostly lurked around the trade values and eu trading forums.

the MF sorc is a meteorber i prefer to go dual spec to get around the immunities :) i tried blizz for a few AT runs however i like to do more than just AT :)

so she is at level 82 at the moment most notable finds are:
Occulus
Head hunters glory
198ed shaftstop (non eth) but my merc still likes it!
durress

exports from flavie + screenshots will follow including progress updates

about the forum rules? unless things drastically changed i think i am fine :)

edit: speaking about changes where are the build stickies? or stickies at all for that matter

edit2: @darkstarhub and @T72on1 thanks :)

Southpaw8668

Diabloii.Net Member
Last edited:

Hookipa

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome @BKC .

Your name sure looks familiar from my EU trading days.
Three years ago I joined SPF and it has been a really good experience. Especially that you can play the game at your own pace and leisure without feeling the deadline of an ending season or the annoyance of bots being everywhere.

Enjoy and do post about your journey and findings.