Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Bit OT?] Mule Time out display question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by The_End, Apr 4, 2004.

1. The_End

The_End IncGamers Member

[Bit OT?] Mule Time out display question

Hiya,

I don't know if this is the right forum to post, maybe I totally missed the question forum :) ( If it's wrong move or close it mods ;) )

My question:

My friend on another pc logged in on my account for a trade, but now I don't see the "Mule expires in xx days" anymore. Anyone knows how to bring that back? Don't wanna see a merc suddenly vanish :(

2. ButterFace

ButterFace IncGamers Member

It probably disappeared because the mule has been in games enough to equal 2 hours, which is the point were the Expires in xx days message will disappear. The mule is now permanant as long as it it played once every 90 days or so.

3. The_End

The_End IncGamers Member

No they aren't perm... That's the problem, I know they aren't because I had 6 or 7 without being permed.

So I need to get the expire in xx days back ( Heard someone talking about changing windows time?! )

4. A_S_G

A_S_G IncGamers Member

Well. . .where it used to say the XX ammount of days, does it now say "ladder character," or "character expired"

~A_S_G

5. th5418

th5418 Banned

From what I hear that means he is using maphack.

6. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

I can partially debunk this. On my computer I see the red "expires in XX days." But on my account using Usufructs computer I don't see those words. I know that neither myself or Usu use maphack, so something else is going on.

7. th5418

th5418 Banned

Oh, okay thanks for correcting me. I retract my statement. Sorry for any accusations.

8. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

Well, maphack may still display or un-display the expiration dates, I'm just saying that there has to be another thing that does it as well.

9. MinasMorgul

MinasMorgul IncGamers Member

I have no idea on how to get the "XX amount of days" to reappear with a click of a button, and i also have limited knowledge on the new way of deleting characters in 1.10. but if the Mule has been in a game for more than 2 hours it would be safe for 90 days or about three months, the "XX amount of days" should reappear when there is about 33 days left, (at least thats what it did to mine).

If you havent played the character for 2 hours or more then there should be a 10 day limit instead of a 90. so you will have to join a game with the mule to bring the limit back to 10 days.

Why don't you just play a few games with your mule for 2 hours that way you wont have to worry about them for 90 days.

10. ButterFace

ButterFace IncGamers Member

Have you tried checking your mules on your computer and your friends computer? And if you did does it not show up on either?

11. The_End

The_End IncGamers Member

Well I don't use maphack, so that's not the problem :)

And I don't know if my friend can see the expire msg, but I have 2 pc's, and on one of them I CAN see the expire message, and on the other I can't lol

It also doesn't say Char Expired, it just doesn't say anything?!

Awell, this ain't a real big problem, since I can still check on my old pc, but if anyone would know the solution that would be nice :)

Thnx for help iig! :)

12. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

Yeah I've never been able to see the 'expires in xx days' message on my computer. I don't understand why.

13. BuddySativa

BuddySativa IncGamers Member

I read on another forum post that the XX days depends on the time on YOUR pc not todays date/time.

Are the PC's running different system dates?

14. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

Negative. Standard EST, same time as everything else. There must be some reason for it if other people are experiencing it as well.