Birthday Wednesdaily

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member
Birthday Wednesdaily

Well the forums are back and running and i thought i will make a daily thread considering its my Birthday today....:jig:. I am now 18 years young....:smug:.

RL- At school at the moment, will be going home to have a nice family lunch, then i will head off to the gym and after that we are going out for my birthday dinner.

D2- Probably not until the weekend which is when my holidays officially start.

TychoBrahe

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Birthday Wednesdaily

Well the forums are back and running and i thought i will make a daily thread considering its my Birthday today....:jig:. I am now 18 years young....:smug:.

RL- At school at the moment, will be going home to have a nice family lunch, then i will head off to the gym and after that we are going out for my birthday dinner.

D2- Probably not until the weekend which is when my holidays officially start.
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's awesome! Here's your cake!

IRL: I'm not doing much today. My D&D campaign starts Saturday, and hopefully my players will get their characters in by tonight. Then I'll have to go back and tell them that no, they can't have flying narwhal pets. :rolleyes: Aside from that, I may be going out with some new friends tonight. They graduated high school two weeks ago and one of their classmates from Austria went back yesterday. They're kinda bummed, but I'll see if I can cheer them up.

D2: Hopefully I can get in on some Baal runs for my Frenzy Barb and Strafezon today. If not, I'll be MFing and/or leveling my Enchantress.

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member

It's 1:17in the moning in NYC, so why not?

RL: watching Deadliest Catch marathon, working out when I will have some time to tour the Empire State buillding.

D2: Haven't played in a fortnight.

Have fun Morathi! Since 18 is the legal drinking age there back home, have one on me!

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday Morathi!

RL: For us Europeans (and soccer fans), it's a good day tonight. EC semifinals starts tonight, Germany - Turkey. Ballack and co. should win easily crippled Turkey. Tonight, Turkey don't have that enthusiasm and luck to beat Germany. But Spain - Russia is way more interesting, which is played tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I'm watching the game after work :)

D2: Very little or nada. Decided to spend slightly less time for D2. I was feeling a little burned out after I finished the class-set sept, so I don't want to get completely bored to D2. Nothing serious, just a small break to "replenish life" (don't Malah around...)

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday Morathi.

RL: Just past midnight here, so technically it's Wednesday. But I had a nap earlier, so I'm wide awake now.

I'm not sure if I'm going to shoot my neighbour, or the birds he keeps feeding, or both. His habit has already lead to two things:
1) Birdcrap all over everything outside our house (you should see the 'strafing run' that one did to our garage - it's truly impressive :p)
2) 300 million birds chirping outside my window from 4:30 to 8:00 every morning (hence the aforementioned nap).

I went for a short hike earlier and saw 3 hotties and 5 deer, so that was good.

And my parents had my old dog put down. She'd lived 1/2 her life with cancer and was getting pretty miserable near the end. It still sucks though. :tombstone:

D2: Not on Tuesday (3rd day in a row, I think). Maybe on Wednesday. It seems like a lot of people are taking breaks lately.

kanonfutter

Diabloii.Net Member

Congratulations, Morathi.

RL: Nothing at all. I can just about manage to walk the dog, but today I have absolutely nothing to do before the kids get home, and I am going to so enjoy wasting my time. Just read the newspaper and flip a few pages in a book. Probably a Conan story, or something Lovecraft.

D2: That would be far to much effort for me today.

Wanchu

Diabloii.Net Member

@Morathi: happy birthday!

@sirpoopsalot: I am sorry for your dog, it always hurts when they leave.

D2: Probably some Hell Mephisto runs with my fishymancer.

TheReadMenace

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy B-day, Morathi!

RL: Saw an apartment today. Nice looking, good location. More expensive than I'd like and my bedroom shrank, but we filled out applications and were accepted. We move in July 15th. Since I'm now at least fifteen minutes closer to work, hopefully my reduced need to buy gasoline will cover the higher rent. Barely slept in days, so -

D2: haven't gotten to it in a couple days. Maybe I will this morning... but maybe I'll crash.

(And I'll just throw out there that this whole Blizzard teaser @ WWI has got me going insane. I'm gonna be glued to my computer Saturday to see what's what...)

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank you all for your nice comments..... :).

And yes neumein, i will help my self to a drink....infact many drinks :jig:.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Happy birthday, Morathi.

RL: My uncle is coming over. So I have about an hour to shower, clean up and awken.

D2: Hopefully after he's gone. Got my Frenzier to 70 and doesn't die totally to quill rats now ....

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy B'day Morathi! How was your birthday meals?

RL: Not really - play guitar.

D2: Hopefully a little running tonight.

Skinhead On The MBTA

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday Morathi! Don't get too drunk ;-)

RL: Going to the cinema later, watching either The Incredible Hulk or The Happening. I know which I'd prefer.

D2: Probably not.

dune6836

Diabloii.Net Member

happy birthday morathi, now its all legal you probably wont want to do it so much.
--
sorry to hear that sirpoopsalot, i have outlived 2 cats and a dog now, it doesnt get easier to loose them.
--
been busy outside this morning, cutting grass, weeding and sweeping. am off visiting this evening. quiet day really. sneezing a lot though, hate hayfever.
--
diablo maybe hosting later.

Zefimas

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birthday Morathi! enjoy your day man:thumbup:
For me it's graduation day, tonight is the ceremony and then I'm officially gone from highschool:alright:
Have a good one all!

Cheers

Tupsi

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy birthday, Morathi!

RL: Came from work and played my hungry bear with a friend of mine. Finished two acts and then we decided to go for a little spin. We bought some soda and candy from a store and drove to a popular gas station, "Hipalle!" ("To Hipa!").
We played tic tac toe with skittles and got some weird looks from people walking by. It was fun.

D2: Oh yeah, the bear. Mauling with Oath, no shield. Occasionally biting them in hunger. My friend's taking care of the small enemies with poison nova. We're progressing rapidly.

SiTro

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday Morathi!

RL: Watching the football atm, with a beer in hand. It's time to celebrate - the very end of uni and I found out earlier I've earned a 2:1!!! Of course, there's a good chance that come September I'll be starting another course, for a masters, at the same uni. But for now it's time to enjoy success and (temporary) freedom. :)

D2: Nah... Going for a night out. Maybe a little tomorrow. My latest classic character seems to have hit a brick wall in NM. Might just be the undead that give grief though. Only way to find out is to kill more things.