Big Problem ! Help Me Plz

Hi all .
I am playing on CLOSED BATTELNT [ Ladder , Softcore ]
I have error sometimes when i play !
I can send som picture

Plz help me

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
I have the same thing, nothing you I'm aware off that can be done except for a full format of your hard drive and reinstalling everything.

This might be my mind playing tricks, but I have been able to predict when I get a certain error, and then bypass it by quickly shutting down the game and restarting (which ofc is ridiculous since you can simply restart the game after you get the error too)

When I do copypaste to follow baalruns, and a paste doesn't work, I get a windows error the second I try to enter the next game manually.

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
Still not helping me... What kind of error window? What does it say? Is it in game? Is it from the operating system? Be specific...

*Requiem_Death

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
RequiemDeath said:
Still not helping me... What kind of error window? What does it say? Is it in game? Is it from the operating system? Be specific...

*Requiem_Death
Iirc (the one I get, I presume the same he's getting) is a windows error, some sort of "exceptional error" of some kind, all it gives is an ok-button and an unidable code.

Windows errors are not ingame, you are ingame, but the window pops up, with an exclamation mark.

I haven't played in a while, and have no idea why it happens sometimes, it's as unpredictable as getting a random disconnection eventhough respecting all the timing rules etc.

The only thing that I can think of is that it has something to do with windows memory buffer orso, but not always (and the error is always the same)

nolan16

Diabloii.Net Member
I had the windows "exceptional errror" or whatever it is pop up on me every single time I went to the Travincal. Just reinstall Diablo and it'll work good again..

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
nolan16 said:
I had the windows "exceptional errror" or whatever it is pop up on me every single time I went to the Travincal. Just reinstall Diablo and it'll work good again..
Sounds like a winner to me...

I've had very few problems with errors of the like... It has happened, but only about 5 times since I've been playing... And about 2 of those happened because of the Act 2 crash hack...

*Requiem_Death

bih

Diabloii.Net Member
bih said:
Hi all .
I am playing on CLOSED BATTELNT [ Ladder , Softcore ]
I have error sometimes when i play !
I can send som picture

Plz help me
FORGET ALL THAT

it come like a new window !
i am in the game then the game lock and then i press : ctrl + alt + delete . and then come the window up for delete and i press att the error program and press OK
Then i must restart the diablo

What shoulld i do ? Maybe instal a new program ? Restart diablo ?

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
It's an "exception error", not "exceptional" guys :p. As in, something impossible has been attempted by the code (like division by 0) and the program has been designed to crash as neatly as possible.

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
Iirc (the one I get, I presume the same he's getting) is a windows error, some sort of "exceptional error" of some kind, all it gives is an ok-button and an unidable code.
It happens to a lot of people.

Most of them just live with it.

bih

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
It's an "exception error", not "exceptional" guys :p. As in, something impossible has been attempted by the code (like division by 0) and the program has been designed to crash as neatly as possible.
Ok . but what should i do ?

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
That is the error message for "Somthing went wrong somewhere, but diablo2 has no idea how, why or where it did."

Run a few tests on your system (mainly RAM and HD, but if you have been overclocking, or your system temperature is high for some other reason, run a processor torture test too). Test programs best found by googling.