Better Melee Duelers?

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
zeplin said:
wat about if they were both using botd and ss?
barb. ww is the best melee attack and it's always been this way. I thought grief smiters could tank ww barbs but mcm proved me wrong. (smiter with 55k def, 10k damage, full dr, full block,etc it doens't get better than that)

morotsjos

Banned
PlasmaDragon said:
barb. ww is the best melee attack and it's always been this way. I thought grief smiters could tank ww barbs but mcm proved me wrong. (smiter with 55k def, 10k damage, full dr, full block,etc it doens't get better than that)
How did he whirl? Did you desynch-charge around or just tank him?

i have a ww baba i beat grief smiters like this: put draculs on and drive-by ww them and let ow do most of the job ^^ if they got low life they get mad and try to chase me so i just ww again ;)

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
For the love of...what does the "10chars" stand for?

and WW isn't considered melee, but WW barb is better and far more versatile than a zealot if that's what you wanna know..
10 chars= a post on this forum needs to be at least 10 characters long. He didn't have ten characters, so you just add some numbers or just 10chars in order to post.

WW is definately melee. It's not because it's better than the rest it shouldn't be considered a melee attack.

HoD

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
10 chars= a post on this forum needs to be at least 10 characters long. He didn't have ten characters, so you just add some numbers or just 10chars in order to post.
Ohh..I was unware of such fact... I just saw people posting "10chars" and thought it had some kind of significance I was unaware of...and it was driving me crazy...thanks.

WW > Zealot

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
I still dont get why ppl dont consider WW melee. First WW requires a range, also it requires AR to hit.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
I still dont get why ppl dont consider WW melee. First WW requires a range, also it requires AR to hit.

but it's impossible to deal dmg without receiving at the very least a full blow...weather it's blocked or not...you ALLWAYS have the upper hand...

Gubben

Diabloii.Net Member
To sum up the argument about WW not being melee:

WW = best melee skill in this game

why?
moving while attacking, very fast attack speed, impossible to dodge if done right and it can be used while wielding 2 weapons
therefor, many people sugest that WW is not melee.
but it very much is

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Gubben said:
To sum up the argument about WW not being melee:

WW = best melee skill in this game

why?
moving while attacking, very fast attack speed, impossible to dodge if done right and it can be used while wielding 2 weapons
therefor, many people sugest that WW is not melee.
but it very much is
then why isn't charge considered melee? or smite?

you can't "shoot" other chars neither...you have to hit the oponent at melee range...
off course you can charge lock from the other side of the screen while completely desynched...or smite lock someone before they have the chance to touch you.... but you have to hit them at melee range...so it's melee right? :rolleyes:

Gubben

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:

you can't "shoot" other chars neither...you have to hit the oponent at melee range...
off course you can charge lock from the other side of the screen while completely desynched...or smite lock someone before they have the chance to touch you.... but you have to hit them at melee range...so it's melee right? :rolleyes:
oh, please, you missunderstand me
im not for WW being ranged a attack, im against it
the reasons i posted are why they consider it non-melee....should have posted it in there :rolleyes:

anyways, YES Melee attacks require you to be NEAR and this goes for WW too, and smite btw

morotsjos

Banned
Generator Of Chaos said:

Go to chaos sanctuary. Get cursed by iron maiden. Charge/smite/ww. Ask yourself if blizzard consider charge/smite/ww as ranged attacks.

nightaswz

Diabloii.Net Member
just an OT question... would a BvC barb be able to kill a ladder smiter with top notch gear, such as grief/exile or phoenix etc? Im trying to make one suitable for pub dueling

Thanks