Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Better Magic Items when switching computers

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Cpkiller, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Cpkiller

Cpkiller IncGamers Member

Better Magic Items when switching computers

I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but when I get to work and do my magic runs I get these awesome items then they die down alot. Then I get home and log on to bnet and start doing runs and I get awesome items again then die down after a few hours. Might be just me but this happens to me alot and was wonder if anyone was having the same results. :scratch:

2. toader

toader Banned

Alot of people have the theory that time of day affects MF.

I dont agree, I think its all just random.

3. krmetal

krmetal IncGamers Member

Not sure about mf, but have had the idea that it seems harder to kill monsters on saturday and aunday than it does during the week. I play about 4-5 hrs each night during the week, and about 10 hrs each day on weekend. Seems like I die alot more on weekends.

4. hittitian

hittitian IncGamers Member

On daily average, you have more chance of dying if you play 10hours on one day than 4 hours on another day. Simply, you play 10 hours on Saturday, and then you experience death more than when you play 4 hours, say, on Wednesday (People's common error of neglecting base rate). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Cpkiller

Cpkiller IncGamers Member

That sounds about right but now that i think about it the reason my items are so good right now is cause i'm looking of SOJ in NM and i'm killing bosses so fast that all i get is set items. But the wierd thing is that there high set items and compared to all the pindle runs i was doing in a matter of two days I've gotten more high set and unique items then i ever did doing hell runs. Granted I'll still do hell runs for better items but i'm really enjoying all the goodies im getting now and it makes the game so much funner, but i could just be getting lucky.

So far i got
    2 tal mask
    1 Natalya's armor
    1 tal belt
    1 Atlantean sword
    1 Chance Guards
    1 Darksight Helm
    1 Manald Heal wishing it was SOJ
    1 Infernostride

It sure feels good to get good items for change I also got alot of low level set items but i just sold those