Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Better for Kicksin: Chaos or Fury?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by boshekinthunder, Feb 26, 2004.

1. boshekinthunder

boshekinthunder IncGamers Member

Better for Kicksin: Chaos or Fury?

Which do you all think would be better for a PvP kicksin? Fury gives 66% OW (which would land like 50-60 dmg per sec over 8 secs) and 20% bonus to AR. Chaos on the other hand gives 216-471 magic dmg (reduced by 1/6 in pvp?) per hit as well as 25% OW. I wont be getting OW from any other sources and will be hitting at a speed of 7/2/2/2/2/2 frames. Do you guys think the magic dmg will kill faster, as that I can land 6 kicks in 1 sec, or the OW dmg since even if I miss or a kick is blocked it will still do dmg once it is triggered? Also, will the AR bonus on fury be necessary, or do kicksins usually ave a high enough AR naturally?

2. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

OW is a real killer. So I guess Fury wins this one.

3. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

the ar bonus does not transfer to kicks....

I'm going for chaos, but i'm doing a ww/DTalon/Dflight hybrid with venom.

4. Shadow752

Shadow752 IncGamers Member

I say use the Chaos. The magic damage on this thing HURTS. Also, with the speed of your kicks you will most likely cast OW alot. I know that I do on my kicker. Her OW total is 50% and she does better with Chaos than she does with Fury. Oh, kicksins do have high natural AR ;)

5. royalesse

royalesse IncGamers Member

If you really want open wounds or to land more hits then you might want to look at malice. If anything you can keep it on weapon switch land a few and then switch to chaos. The great thing about chaos is it will help immensly with phys immunes.

6. boshekinthunder

boshekinthunder IncGamers Member

Couple of things, I thought about using malice, but I plan on using fade instead of BoS, so the IAS from fury or chaos is a must. Also, I was thinking about OW some. Since it lasts 8 secs, even if only 1 out of 6 kicks connects and I can do 6 kicks in one sec, that would give me 8 chances for OW. With 25% OW, I should get it at least once in 8 secs. Does anyone know the pvp penalty for magic dmg? Is it 1/6 like for phys dmg?