Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Better Dueler

Discussion in 'PvP' started by JurY, May 23, 2008.

1. JurY

JurY IncGamers Member

Better Dueler

Im curious what is the all around best caster dueler. I have a ghost and she owns but has a hard time in pubs since im getting attacked from all over. So I was thinking of making a caster and im torn between a Bone Nec, Wind Druid, or a ES 200FCR Fire Sorc. Which one would you guys choose? Thanks for the opinions:cool:

2. mystified

mystified IncGamers Member

Re: Better Dueler

i'd choose blizz.
    in pub its great. takes little time getting used for bliz timer, namelocking and iceblasting to some degree but learning curve is not that steep imo.

boner does good too, but has weaknesses when facing sorc imo. ith 1 abs gear its evenly matched but before that, they can be destroyed easily. vita builds were better in pub

ES FB is strong and solid, but being a pub, there will always be a dude who wants to sorb u so he can nk. fire is easily sorbed after all

windy, on the other hand, is powerful. but need too telestomping. have not seen one doing that in ages (since i haven't been duelling much anyway..). this part i will leave it for others

3. Huplet

Huplet Banned

I would go with a windy. Up until I decided to make one, I hated them, but they're REALLY good. You can beat basically any sorc, have the advantage against hammerdins, and can stack res and/or sorb if the game goes BM.

4. saellison

saellison IncGamers Member

Wind Druid. One of the few weaknesses for a bone necro are ES sorc's.

5. paul leung

paul leung IncGamers Member

es SORC is really pain in xxx for necro BUT only the one that is well build, you won't see that many in pubby.(after another 2 weeks of dueling in us west ladder,I never meet another 1 again.Most of them just dump to try tank my necro where their ES break only with 2-3 spear)