Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best zealer weapon

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by WiZoRZ, Jul 1, 2008.

1. WiZoRZ

WiZoRZ IncGamers Member

Best zealer weapon

im currently using Azurewrath. Works well but id want to know if there is anything better for the new ladder season? must be affordable... no ebotdz...no edeath... you know what i mean

2. DeadInside.DOA

DeadInside.DOA IncGamers Member

Re: Best zealer weapon

Usually when the ladder seasons are more stable the Unique mace Stormlash goes for about Ist-Ist+. If you find one this early on you might get one for a Hell forge highrune. Its got crushing blow and uses static field on attack. Its a great zealer weapon. If you can find one for cheap go for it. Thats the best I can think of atm I'm tired :coffee:

3. rottenapple

rottenapple IncGamers Member

a lightsabre isn't all that bad and it is very, very cheap at any point in the ladder. But, in my opinion, the best zealer weapon period is a grief pb. It's not all that inconceivable when you think of it. A Mal you can get from Andy all day and Lo isn't hard to come by through trades. In addition to a great weapon, any roll with this rune word, a grief, makes a fantastic weapon to any melee class. I've uber'd for many times with a 39/352/25 pb grief plenty of times, without fret. Oh, also nothing in hell (except Iron maiden) comes near to killing me.

4. Tankmobile

Tankmobile IncGamers Member

i'd stick to azurewrath as it's probably the best unique zealer weapon, although debatable with stormlash (i still like azure more), if you have limited access to runes.

5. Bjam

Bjam IncGamers Member

Azurewrath is a great all around weapon, especially for doing D keys runs and dealing with PIs, but Stormlash has better range, CB, and static field and really shines during Baal runs. Either are solid end game gear. Heaven's Light and Oath are some other nice options, but not necessarily upgrades from an Azurewrath.