Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best wep for cta?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Trigger Finger, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Trigger Finger

Trigger Finger IncGamers Member

Best wep for cta?

Hey i recently got all the runes for a call to arms weapon and was wondering wat is best wep to put it in. I was thinking low str/req wep like crystal sword or sumthing like that so it can be used by all characters? Barbs dont use cta for its ed do they lol? Wats best wep for cta???/

thx

2. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Caddy :)

Good avg low reqs, still usable as wep for lvling :) Get one with 3 to holy shield and ur paladin is set for life :)

3. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

A Flail or a Crystal would be my choice. Very low req's and they're popular with CTA's anyways.

4. Inu

Inu Banned

I always done my CTA's in Scourges... My characters always have more than enough Dex and I like the high damage for a laugh ( Never use it for fighting though :p )

5. BuddySativa

BuddySativa IncGamers Member

In the 1.10- patch, I built a CTA in a normal axe and it gave flat stats on the baba skills = +3 to each - this was on a sorc, not a baba. It didn't matter which char built it or used it - all baba skills were wet to +3. Only when I put the runes in an elite weapon did the 1-x skills kick in.

I have not had the runes to waste/use testing this in 1.10 proper - does it still give +3 or the correct 1-x in a normal weapon??

6. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

What do you mean by "1-x"? Bo has a chance to be at level 1 to 6 on a CTA. I have a CTA in a Flail, which rolled a +4 BO...

7. BuddySativa

BuddySativa IncGamers Member

By 1-x I meant 2-6 BCom, 1-6 BO and 1-4 BCry. And by patch I meant beta - sorry for the confusion.

Seems the 'bug' in the beta patch setting each at 3 in a normal weapon is fixed then :)

I've not built one in 1.10 realms ... yet.