Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best web hosting on the net

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by neophase, Mar 22, 2005.

1. neophase

neophase Banned

Best web hosting on the net

Geocities by Yahoo
    Angelfire

I like GY, I don't know any others.

Open up thanks

2. blu3l1ghtn1ng

blu3l1ghtn1ng IncGamers Member

I'm assuming that you mean free. In that scenario I like www.freeservers.com. It was great because the link ended up being "www.neophase.8t.com" for example which made it easy to give to friends/remember. The only downside that I found was the low limit for loading the data, as well as the one mandatory ad you are supposed to have.

3. Ev_

Ev_ IncGamers Member

Long gone are the days I would consider using a free hosting service. Web hosting is getting cheaper, and the free hosts are total crap compared to what you can get for a few bucks. I use catalog.com for most of my sites. $35 gets you a domain name and a year of hosting.

DON'T use Network Solutions or Register.com (the two biggest hosts). They prey on consumer ignorance and screw you in every way possible.

4. Professor Blasto

Professor Blasto IncGamers Member

Whether your just getting into it, or have an advanced knowledge of either/both html and css www.bravenet.com is the place to go. Free hosting, 50 MB of storage for your website and other stuff, just go there and check it out.

5. ROMVS

ROMVS IncGamers Member

Look at this site: http://www.10-cheapwebhosting.com/

From there, it seems www.dot5hosting.com is the cheapest for the buck and still uses the same reliable and fast servers of iPowerWeb. Although, Ev_'s suggestion of catalog.com seems really affordable, you should research though whether you want the reliability of an iPowerWeb server or catalog's. Good luck.