Best Weapon for a kicker PVP

gunske

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Weapon for a kicker PVP

Best weapon(s) for a kicker in pvp? (mainly against casters)
1)C/S weapon
2)C/C weapons

Mr.Grimmy

Diabloii.Net Member
For C/S setup I would recommend a lacerator. The effects of amplify damage are awesome on a kicker. That being said, claw/shield is more designed towards melee dueling, and perhaps windys (stormshield gives you nice physical damage reduction)

For caster killing, I prefer the claw/claw setup. I usually end up using a bartucs and jade talon. I shael'd the jade, and have a resist all jewel in the bartucs. This gives me stacked resists, and even with only 1 point invested in weapon block i get 57% blocking. Because your claws can block most elemental spells this is superior to the use of shield.

Good luck to you

gunske

Diabloii.Net Member
already got 90/90/95/90 in hell
and azuewrath with perf sanc in blade barrier

need just the best weapons, price dsn't matter :thumbsup:

Mr.Grimmy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well If money is no option i would go with a lacerator for the w/s combo, and then use chaos/chaos for claw claw. The magic damage, open wounds, ias, and +str are very nice. Or dual bartucs socketed with something good.

gunske said:
already got 90/90/95/90 in hell
and azuewrath with perf sanc in blade barrier

need just the best weapons, price dsn't matter :thumbsup:

gunske

Diabloii.Net Member
just tried lacerator and sucks pretty well, azuewrath is better.but need the best weapon.

and for the c/c I was thinking for using fury/jade.
---> IAS,OW,DS,ITD and AR bonus / + res,FHR and the +skills.
much better then chaos/chaos...

HaLoPhReAk

Diabloii.Net Member
stregnth rune word...?? why hasn't any one said that one? well i use it, any way, does crushing blow work on pvp? how does the addition of the percentage work?

Mr.Grimmy

Diabloii.Net Member
gunske said:
just tried lacerator and sucks pretty well, azuewrath is better.but need the best weapon.

and for the c/c I was thinking for using fury/jade.
---> IAS,OW,DS,ITD and AR bonus / + res,FHR and the +skills.

much better then chaos/chaos...
Ahh, but the ignore target def , ar bonus, and deadly strike do not contribute to your kicks....

The ow, ias, and - 25% target def do work though, and are very nice.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr.Grimmy said:
Ahh, but the ignore target def , ar bonus, and deadly strike do not contribute to your kicks....

The ow, ias, and - 25% target def do work though, and are very nice.

Actually, the ar% bonus DOES add to your kicks, at least on the LCS. I don't know if it actually effects them, but the game thinks it does... at least, the % on bartucs does.

My bet for c/c is fury in a -30 base claw, and a nice jade with a 15% res jewel in it... preferrably with a nice second mod.

c/s, I'd think beast in the lowest base possible (Ettin, I think?) with stormsheild would be a beautiful thing... but mostly for melee.

Edit :: Ettin is a bad choice.. 10 base. A zerker would give 0 base, or a war spike -10. Beast in a war spike should give enough ias to hit 7 frame initial, 3 frame follow up (I heard 2 is possible, and if so this would hit that - but if not, it still hits 3 :p ) and 9 frame traps, if I am not mistaken. Leaving the rest of your gear free of ias requirements.

TerrorClown

Diabloii.Net Member
I use a beast on my kicker it is realy giving a great speed boost and a wearbear with fade just looks awsome. :clap:

Bigrob

Banned
Speederländer said:
Are you just trying to mess with people? Grief doesn't work with kicks.
o really? I thought it was the same thing to smite...

no guide say it doesnt work on dtalon.

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob said:
did someone test it? or did u?
I have and so have about 10 other assassin forum members. Most of us, the day the new runewords came out. This grief question gets asked here every few weeks and the answer is always the same. No.

AKA_PorcheBendr

Diabloii.Net Member
I use last wish phase Its pretty awesome lvl 18Might +60-70 CB 10% to cast life tap which is a life saver it casts like every few kicks I dont even need LL with it. Great for pvp also. ;) . Only downside is it casts fade every now and again causing me to have to recast BoS.

HaLoPhReAk

Diabloii.Net Member
c/c defense can block caster stuff, but the c/s has resis's, but i would go with the resis's cuz the caster stuff is ele, and ele goes to resis's, so ya.... if ur kick sin, use sheild, if u not kick, but melee then cc i guess.... argg confusing myself lol.... well what ever....its really debatable, so pick what ever the hell you want :drool: :rant: :rant: